View Single Post

Old 10-02-2019, 03:51 AM
Banned

So I emailed Jerry Pollack the following.... ghp@u.washington.edu

Lets see if he replies....

Jerry Pollack
After reading * NEW RELEASE * The Electrical Properties of Interfacial Water by Kurt Kung, PhD
and
https://www.pollacklab.org/jerry It is appropriate you are keep up to date with what else is going on in the world.

As the email suggests, I am an associate of Joe Booker of JoeCells fame in Australia.
For the last 27 years, Joe has experimented with Water in literally 1000's of experiments. Joe has built many Cells and no 2 are the same. some barely fit in a pickup, others in the palm of your hand.
Many of these experiments were for parties who had purpose to see certain water experiments relating to their industry. Some are on video, some have water test reports.

You can make an appointment, to see any experiment with water I make reference to, as in reality, no video, no report, no eye-witness testimony will suffice other than to be present and see it done yourself for what I am about reveal.

Lets get straight to the point... the videos here.... https://www.magneticwaterscience.com/?page_id=46 using the password wizzzard777 records again, as this isnt the first time it has been done, Shows that 240VAC filtered and rectified to 48 VDC applied to a Antenna known as a JoeCell, restructures water into OIL and there are 2 camera views that day showing the fire/explosion from alighting it with a Match.

This same JoeCell when the DC electrodes are reversed, will take ocean or 'sea water' and turn it into fresh potable water. Many Videos exist of this demo. In fact, once we poured runny concrete into the cell and with about 16 seconds of DC current, I drank the potable water. With this same 'water into oil' JoeCell, one can also take Sea water and make it drinkable with yet another placement of the DC Electrodes, in fact make it a food and water for irrigation of plants as explained here... https://www.ebay.com/itm/173841889962

You might be interested to know that there are 4 electrode placements that give 4 completely different results with Water.

What the 'problem' is with all water science... It starts off assuming Water is H2O. This is based upon the experiment of 2 differing metal electrodes in a caustic solution. This firmly places one's Mind inside a Box after this Every School student wins a prize of entrapment lesson.

What is different about JoeCells, is they have Neutral Plates inbetween the active plates and some even have more than 2 active plates. There is a simple 'equation; for building these devices of JoeCells and its publicly available on pdf.

With Neutral Plates the Water results CHANGE when a Magnetic Field Generation Device is placed in the water and powered with DC.

To exemplify this point, Here is a product that I pioneered back in 1996, based upon joecellwaterscience.com that energises the water for advanced healing, anti-aging, rejuvenation and all round better health. And thats only a small part of what it does. Here's the video comparing the Aqua Chi Antenna Array to the IonCleanse where ours have 6 electrodes and one Neutral Plate whereas the Ioncleanse duplicates "electrolysis" with just 2 electrodes and electrocutes the tomato, killing it very quickly. The problem here is that Bob Moroney thought his HHO water science could duplicate our Magnetic Water Science and so he took our fantastic Healing device and gave 'footbaths' a bad name for everyone.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174047016108 see my other items too

If you want an independent verification of these types of experiments, Contact XXX at XXXXXXX Georgia, USA email above.

Attached is another independent report of both the Electric DC JoeCell and the In-Line Magnetic Cell as anything Joe can do with a Car Battery for DC he can do with Ring Magnets just to further add more real science to Water. Dan Winter's first "Imploder" was a copy of an inline magnetic JoeCell. Again, this is so impressive when seen in person, many try to duplicate the designs but use the wrong atomic theories for reverse engineering. Another example of attempted reverse engineering was by Robert Gourlay after an ALL DAY demo of JoeCells (I was present) and in particular one where Ocean Water was pumped through a Ring Magnet and exited as Pure Fresh Water with NO By-Products. https://www.meawater.com/domestic/ Charlie Spiers the former Director of Earth Resources for the Victorian Gov't had to come back a second time to understand the true nature of Water and Electricity. I was present that day too.

Would you like to know the real Atomic Structure of Water and why a car battery will transmute it into oil and why rocks can be drank as water with the SAME Cell by reversing the electrodes? Or as I like to say it.... Duplicating the Earths Magnetic Fields upon the Underground Waters. Perhaps science is essentially or intentionally confusing?

MerLynn

Australia.