View Single Post

Old 10-01-2019, 10:30 PM
Gold Member

bistander

Let me explain it to you bi. You haven’t answered my question until you’ve answered my question. Simple. Which force acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is all you have to post. But you have taken up a couple pages wasting time because you know how bad you will look and your tiny ego cannot handle it.

NROC,
Greetings. Poor bi does not know who you are in the world and doesn’t deserve to know. Nor does he know what University you are affiliated with. He has no idea how far we have come or how essential an understanding of the 3 battery stuff is. But he is EXACTLY where he deserves to be. Some day we will get to rub his nose in it, but then he will just disappear and reappear under a different name. This is why he hides who he is. So when he is proven wrong he doesn’t have any consequences to face. He can call people liars and frauds and he thinks they have no recourse.

But we have the ULTIMATE recourse. We simply don’t share with him what we know, and can laugh at him all day long because he will NEVER get there without help and WE are the only ones who can help him. And we choose NOT to.