View Single Post

Old 09-29-2019, 10:59 PM
Banned

With all due respect Ernst, If you are going to write a book on Tesla's magic then would you not consider what has been discovered since his death about his magic pertinent to the subject?

If your book of a "Magnifying Transmitter" was 100% correct than this forum would cease to exist and the new energy source would be available as a pdf or similar.

I do not agree with the general consensus of opinion on the role of the Wardenclyffe Tower. I say its a Neutral Center device between heaven and earth based on harmonics. I further state that the Snow Job on Tesla was so complete that the crumbs left purposely keeps the Truth about the True nature of what Energy actually is remaining buried.. Stay tuned....

There is NO problem increasing human energy which implies there is more than one problem... The Human body's energy problem has already been fixed with the invention of the Q2 Spa/Aqua Chi based upon Tesla's Radiant Energy and Keely's Neutral Center. But they BOTH use the Science of Walter Russell. philosophy.org The Device for unlimited personal energy production has already been achieved. It comes in the form of the Tesla designed fisher and paykel motor. But more on that later. To do ANYTHING other than make this Universal Energy available as a personal 'generator' will only perpetuate a METER being placed on your usage... Your desire to build a Magnifying transmitter, is in my opinion, counter productive. They know how to build it already... What does that tell you? If I know then DARPA also knows. Privately I can tell you how I know but not publicly.

You are fully aware that Magic is but one level of Technology above that which one understands. To learn the Technology of Water being Liquid Electricity, demystifies Tesla and gains one an understanding of the True nature of the Universe that Tesla used. Tesla needed to SPIN Magnets to create a Neutral Center. We use the energy of magnets to do the work, or generate the energy without spinning them as 'in situ'. Its an upgrade to Tesla's Magic. AC Electricity can be best understood as a device that uses wires to do the work of the Magnets at distance. One doesnt need to spin them. Were there spinning magnets in the Wardenclyffe Tower?

Then, in promoting a literary work on a public forum invites ALL comments about the subject matter. What I am doing is giving you MORE information and the results of 27 years of experiments with literally hundreds of working prototypes (that you can see but NOT buy) so you can fully understand what a magnet is and what happens when you spin it and ALL the things it does.

It is also my opinion, that you probably use conventional theories about electrons being energy and that can TAINT the subject matter with falsities. Would it not be better to know the atomic structure that a SPINNING Earth Magnet has upon water within its Field? Would it not help to learn how Electricity is best considered the PUREST water one can make? It would be sad to think you believe you know it already and are closed to new ideas EVEN at the expense of book sales...

So. If Tesla's Magic of spinning magnets past coils creates an energy wave form flow that can be filtered and rectified to near flat-line DC and this is then applied to an Antenna device and immersed into Water and the water turns into oil... would that not be an extension of Tesla Magic? Would it not benefit readers to know this tooo? The water into oil vid is here....
https://www.magneticwaterscience.com/?page_id=46
password wizzzard777

Is it more important to be presented with olde news of Tesla's work? Or newer discoveries of his magic Science, where it comes from and why its been hidden and the many designs that have never seen the light of day and when they are released, like the Fisher and Paykel Motor/Generator in one, they just aren't understood because all these Tesla Magic books never really understood any of his magic?

What would you give to see a Solid State Generator of Tesla design with NO moving parts? This doesnt allow for its schematics to be understood though as one needs to properly understand Tesla's magic for this to happen... We have 3 of them already built.... Pick you up at the Brisbane Airport? Donations apply. Video rights extra. Better than any MIT Lab or Area 51 guided tour.

Still you are right... you can have back your thread now.