View Single Post

Old 09-01-2019, 08:17 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by socratus View Post
@Gambeir
Silver Member
===
Your pompous post (from 3rd dimension) looks like a very scientific subject . . .
. . . but '' the loss of inertia '' obeys two (2) simple laws - Newton's and Einstein's
===
a) Newton's inertia:
Every object will remain at rest or in uniform motion in
a straight line unless compelled to change its state by
the action of an EXTERNAL force.

b) Einstein's inertia
''Does the Inertia of a Body Depend Upon its Energy Content?”
Yes, the inertial movement of quantum particle does indeed
depends upon ITS energy content: E=Mc^2.
=====
Why you think the material I posted was offensive might be how you're perceiving the information. I really cannot understand the complaint. It wasn't intended to be offending and I said I'd remove it if you asked. I'm always willing to re-evaluate my thinking if I can see the error and I certainly don't want to stay stupid if that's what the issue is and I'm just not seeing it.

I realize you're trying to explain why this topic cannot be explained logically, and what I see is another energy field, call it quantum if you like, and that field of energy imposes itself on ours like a shadow does upon pavement. Now is that or is it not the basic idea behind Quantum Physics?

You're saying that the material I posted is somehow outside of the behavior of inertia because why? You have not made a point with these arguments about the behavior of inertia. I understand what the behavior is supposed to be but why you see that the material is acting outside of those definitions is what I cannot understand. I therefore think the issue is one of how you're perceiving the information supplied.

Last edited by Gambeir; 09-01-2019 at 08:22 PM.