View Single Post

Old 08-21-2019, 01:45 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny B View Post
“What you have to understand, John, is that sometimes there are forces and events too big, too powerful, with so much at stake for other people or institutions, that you cannot do anything about them, no matter how evil or wrong they are and no matter how dedicated or sincere you are or how much evidence you have. This is simply one of the hard facts of life you have to face.” – Former CIA director and Cercle member William Colby giving advice to his friend senator John DeCamp, urging to quit his investigations into the Franklin child abuse affair"
https://governmentslaves.news/2019/0...rom-the-movie/
One the most amazing statements ever captured. I read that myself many years ago and thank you so much for posting that. If that doesn't tell you a pedophile cult is ruling the roost then you're brain dead.

They of course later murdered Director Colby who was set to deliver some documents regarding free energy and was found the next day floating in the Patomac River. Again, not especially much different from these other murdered youth and many others. UFO's, tractor beams, invisible space ships are how they are doing this. Any other explanation makes absolutely no sense at all. These murders, these abductions, are tied to a pedophile cult that owns and controls these machines or has access to them. Please wake the hell up people and stop accepting this sex based cults excuse of aliens as a "rational explanation" for rape and murder and theft.

Watch this if you can stomach it without vomiting. The video is horrible but then this is a surviving program set to be broadcast on the Franklin Affair, which was set to air on the Discovery Channel but was pulled at the last second never to be seen until recently. Wonder why huh?

Conspiracy of Silence
https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/conspiracy-of-silence/

Last edited by Gambeir; 08-21-2019 at 01:54 AM.