View Single Post

Old 07-17-2019, 10:10 PM
Gold Member

Thank you!!!

Tesla's machine doesn't operate how any of us would expect!

It has taken some very deep research, study, meditation and many experiments to understand this.

It is now my job to explain it in layman's terms.

Piston engines are vacuum / compression explosion engines.

Nikola Tesla's machine using turbine and pump is a vacuum / decompression implosion engine.

US Patent 1,061,206 Turbine

"In order to bring out a distinctive feature, assume, in the first place, that the motive medium is admitted to the disk chamber through a port, that is a channel which it traverses with nearly uniform velocity."

Interesting word "admitted". The motive medium is allowed in!

Where does Nikola Tesla ever say to use compressed air or hot steam in his turbine patent?

The machine runs from the vacuum made from the pump creating a negative pressure and atmospheric pressure seeking lower pressure copying the wheel work of nature.

The atmospheric air enters the turbine and the vacuum causes the water vapour in the air to implode as it turns into cold steam.

This is what propels the pump, which in turn creates more vacuum.

Watch the experiment from 1:50 - 3:15

As many of you will know the Tesla turbine and pump uses the properties of adhesion and viscosity to turn the rotors.

Water is 50 times as viscous as air.

Cold steam is even more viscous!

So the machine is a two stage steam engine if used with the port and two stage steam turbine if used with the diverging nozzle.

I have a lot more information about this subject.

Try and wrap your head around this first.

Any questions I would be happy to try and answer them.

Cheers,

Paul

Last edited by soundiceuk; 07-18-2019 at 06:53 AM.