View Single Post

Old 04-20-2019, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotec View Post
Hi,
I had this rough diagram I wanted to put out there for consumption. Although I think it is in the spirit of the first experiment in SkyWatchers latest thread, I thought it might be better if I posted it here so as not to be too bigger distraction.

It is a partial side view of an axial flux generator with a two piece rotor, that is bolted together, as it passes the gen coils. The hope here is that the flux made by the generator coil, ignores the rotor, and chooses it's closed circuit path. It's untried and untested by myself.

The blue shows the flux path that does the inducting, when the generator is not conducting, and the red shows the hoped for flux path of the gen coil when it is conducting.

Edit....... ps I forgot the washers that space out the 2 pieces of the rotor.
the design is fine, in fact in the network there is a configuration of this type that has only the magnets on the one hand, this configuration has been configured and working to have double pole its N and S by the inductive part of the core will be more V / amp.
when I visualized in other images of the network and had only one pole, I thought that why not close for the other end with the opposite pole.
You can also try the top where the coil is not, the nucleus can be separated as Mr. Alex does.
all these prototypes should be tried with a small replica and according to the results try to make one of larger size and capacity, as well as wind turbines from 1000w to 2500w or more, the advantage if built with this coil anti lenz would move easier .
forward continue with your projects greetings