View Single Post

Old 04-20-2019, 05:40 AM

regards BroMikey

"Gerard is now working on another motor generator combination that
has been much harder to complete. In this instance the setup needs
more than just a simple motor coupled up to a simple motor acting as
a generator. It requires expensive controllers and I say controllers
plural because everyone is struggling to find the best way.

Pulse DC or a modified sinewave or a pure sinwave? And then most of
what I can find is running at 12vdc to 36vdc that is inexpensive. Like
we see on electric E-bikes and scooters. Some as high as several hundred
dollars.

I know, I work on these washing machine motors for a living and you can't
find an easy circuit to power these pancake motors at the 120 volt AC
input rating that they are designed for.

"very well there are really many comments and proposals.
of all the projects it has not been easy to achieve without being able to work them and experience them."

comments
The projects of Gerard Morin, have raised a lot of attention, as it is commented in occasions presents advances, then it jumps to another thing, in short, it has us in expectation.
for the 36 poles engine has been shown different controllers, but none has reached 3600 rpm, if I mistake correigame and show the video, I have seen many replicas of that project with other experimenters and the maximum speed that have become 2000 rpm. using somewhat expensive drivers.
The bicycle controllers are low cost and low voltage and I have tested them on the 36 poles motor giving few rpm, missing more voltage.

1. In the network they presented a project on how to make a controller with arduino
http://www.free-energy-info.com/BuieMorin.pdf
where they give the data of the components and the program of arduino, there propose to feed the motor with 400 volts, when reviewing this project is the same as another one in the network for a brusless motor of 12 volts, the only thing that changes is the watts (5w) of the resistors of the motor sensors, but the value is the same 10k and 33k, here a doubt when feeding the motor with more voltage higher will be the voltage in the divider can burn the arduino, I wonder someone has already fact, I think I put hall field sensors.
2. - Another thing is that you can improve the magnetization of the engine to change the original magnet for the neodymium would have more torque and more speed, Mr. Gerard Morin has commented on one of his videos but it seems that It is very important, the conditions of the components can be improved.
3.- Some of the replica projects of the experimenters have been wound with another wire gauge tending some changes in the results.
4.- In the original project of Mr. Gerard Morin of the motor generator, it has an engine and generated with the same 36-pole motor, gives an example of use and recognizes that the 36-pole motor itself is not a generator, and that is the case.
5.- continues with the project with the realization of a generator inside the shell where the 36 poles motor is located, the generator is one of the standard, that is, one that works normally where the law of lenz is present, the motor It should have enough torque to give the voltage and amperage proposed.
6.- Proposal, because the motor does not better 36 poles, it is coupled to a generator with anti-lenz batteries, there are already several prototypes in the network of this type of generator, thus with this motor-generator combination without magnetic restriction.
7.- My appreciation for the work of Mr. Gerard Morin, for all his dedication to propose new forms of energy generation, all the comments exposed is to have a constructive dialogue, and invite to have proposals for the improvement of the designs of the prototypes.
regards