View Single Post

Old 03-15-2019, 12:28 PM
Silver Member

The party died!

Daniel 5. The core of the problem for the ruling class in that story/parable/myth (Whatever!) is a lack of understanding. Okay, perhaps that is not the core issue. Back on track... One component of the story is that the king and his counselors could not understand the words and the message behind the words. Everyone else in the city most likely understood the situation on the ground. The enemy was in the process of diverting the river, a major engineering achievement for that era. But the troops on the ground were politically correct and did not close the river gates. The words and their meaning were obvious to the seer. Enough of that.

The PTB refuse to understand money, morals, etc. and the mindless followers are trapped in a web of lies. The father of lies is gleeful. The courtesans use double entendre and the sheep follow right along. Nothing will surprise me. It should be obvious but some people refuse to listen or understand. People are getting dumber, not wiser. I have no words to explain because every word I might use seems to have been compromised by the sophisticated intelligentsia.