Originally Posted by Iamnuts View Post
Hi bistander,
It’s quite easy to see that Aaron doesn’t understand basic relativistic
induction. You can argue ‘til the cows come home and it won’t get you anywhere
with him.
Someone worked out the regenerative braking for your car with the
known formulae and then another made the hardware. They put it together
and it works. That has been the case for millions of mechanisms,and when
done correctly,how many have failed to perform as predicted?
I was naive when I started the “free energy” search, I saw a Bedini presentation
and was hooked. Now,looking back I can see that it’s an industry, gullible
investors have been taken in for years.
John.
John, I am maybe contributing my dime store psychoanalysis but this is crux of your issue. You came lured by something free, and it didn't pan out that you could recharge your car with it... or something. You continue to regurgitate mainstream science with textbook accuracy. So you and Bi will be hard to argue with because what you represent is what we should accept, walk away with no arguments.

I can certainly not argue with the laws of thermodynamics, but If you came to this place experimenting, you should of noticed on your journey that everything doesn't work as described, and some of these technologies are not even touched on by engineering constructs. Google "wireless power transmission" and you see small devices. Why then was Tesla doing it on a large scale over a hundred years ago.

You might find comfort in the thought that Tesla was an eccentric, and creating technologies that were unreasonable, but that doesn't mean he didn't do it.

George Bernard Shaw said “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man"

It would be a pity if you or bi get tossed out. The community needs pragmatists because discovery borders on insanity. This means that region needs to be policed by the whole, and it is not uncommon for some of the best and brightest to go way out there. That's when we start applying free thinking to Politics and Religion.

But being unreasonable is a great club, it's where we learn to fly. So please, don't have a one page search as your perspective. The solution may be on page 99 where I hope my solution will be some day.

Does "Free Energy" exist? Prove it.

Do you love your Dad? Prove it.

The belief is more significant than the reality

Last edited by ilandtan; 03-14-2019 at 12:47 PM.