View Single Post

Old 03-12-2019, 12:48 AM
Co-Founder & Moderator

homopolar generator - space power

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
I took a closer look into the reference. Here is the sentence prior to the one you quote. "Since the electrical energy produced by the homopolar generator is a pure direct current (DC) such as with a battery, the power is constant and always optimum."

So looking at a wider context and considering the two words which I highlighted in green, one sees it is a special situation of constant power and therefore no additional work load is reflected back to the prime mover. But the prime mover is supplying the base work load.

It is a strange statement in my opinion. But the rest of that paper and others I find all refer to generator torque. Just at the top of page 8 in the same paper: "Whereas the homopolar motor converts electrical energy (supplied by the cell) into mechanical energy, the homopolar generator does the reverse: providing mechanical energy to turn the disk and obtain an electromagnetic force (emf) and (if a current path exists) an electric current."

Regards,

bi

The load is not preloaded on the prime mover and is a faulty interpretation.

The Tewari RLG for example produces 2.5 watts from the generator output for each 1 watt to turn the prime mover. If the prime mover was pre-loaded, it would not achieve 250% gains or 2.5 COP with an efficiency of probably 80-90%. IF the prime mover was preloaded, the output could only be equal to or less than the prime mover draw.

Tewari as the head of the Nuclear Power Corporation in India and is on par with being like the head of the DOE in the states. The Tewari RLG has been validated to have these free energy gains at many levels of their govt, universities as well as many 3rd party verification outside of India.

The potential to do that much work comes from an electromagnet or permanent magnet rotating in space - its not from work done from the input motor. Space/Aether is polarized and enters the system due to the potential difference created between the center axis and outer circumference of the magnet while it is moving. None of that comes from the phony idea of energy transformation from the input motor to the output of the rotating magnet. Input and output are related but are not proportionate to each other as is virtually every legitimate free energy machine. And HOW it is 2.5 COP can be debated but whether or not it can achieve these gains is not.