View Single Post

Old 02-21-2019, 01:18 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by p75213 View Post
I came across these and thought they may be of interest.

Magnetic Monopole:https://patents.google.com/patent/US5929732A/en

Magnetic Vortex Wormhole Generator:https://patents.google.com/patent/US...93?oq=wormhole

Method of gravity distortion and time displacement: https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060073976
Thanks for posting these.

Now what I like to do is to look at these to see if they make any sense. I think the John St. Clair patents have the most going for them. It's like St. Clair does know about the original Aether Theory but since he has to get by the US Patent Office these patents of his must be constructed in Einsteinian Physics. So it's Einsteinian Physic's in patents and nothing but Einsteinian Physics. Any invention which is going to be patented in the US which involves anything like St. Clair's patents is going to have be framed in Einsteinian Physic's. Understand? He has no choice and so he has to make a round peg fit in a square hole.

A quick and concise explanation of the Aether Theory can be found in this pdf on the Karl Schappeller Device written by Henry Steven's; author of Hitlers Flying Saucers.
http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Stevens.pdf

In a lot of St. Clair's patents there's a rotating/spinning electromagnetic field, and which supposedly lowers the speed of light, but in the physics of the Aether (revived & taught by Wheeler) what I think you've really got going on is an electrically expanded magnet, or a rotating magnetic field which is mimicking what takes place in a solid magnet, thereby creating sort of virtual magnet and using of course electrical power to accomplish this fact.

What that does is that the center of the electro-magnetic field is the point which Counter-Space moves towards, or what's called the PSA (point source of dielectric acceleration): Counter-Space being a dielectric inertial plane of hyper-velocity counter-spacial energy.

What I think this means is that you've now created a local area where a false mass exists because the PSA of a magnet is where counter-space goes and which is an omni-directional field (coming from all sides around the PSA) and which is what is responsible for creating the illusion of gravity/weight in matter. This is not anti-gravity however because the false mass isn't being re-vectored away from the Earth, but you should still have an altered area in space just as described by St. Claire in some sense, only the real truth is that it's not happening as described by the physics of Einstein. It's happening because counter-space is the Zero Point field which is dielectric and which moves at billions of times the speed of our local light.

So now I know I'm droning on, but there is a vast difference between knowing the truth as opposed to thinking you know just because it is explained as the truth. Any detective or policeman knows and appreciates the difference. People tell them lies because obviously they don't want to go to jail. It's up to them to find where the real truth lies. We have the same thing going on in these patents.

The way to know which ones of these have hope of being valid instead of huge wastes of money and time is to know and understand the principles that Ken Wheeler is reviving. These aren't his idea's or his teachings and people need to realize that. They are the ideas and teaching of people ranging from Dollard, Oliver Heaviside, Philo Taylor Farnsworth, Tesla, Oleg Dmitrovich Jefimenko, Ken Wheeler, and I'd even say Ed Leedskalnin who also denied that there was any such thing as electrons, same a Philo Farnsworth did until he was forced to cave in to his employer, though obviously he too never believe in particle theory.

There is No Speed of Light. Stolen from the following recommended link.
https://zeteticzen.wordpress.com/201...peed-of-light/

“Scientists at MIT created a 1 trillion frames per second camera to record a single pulse of light traveling through a bottle!”

MIT's trillion frames per second light-tracking camera - BBC News

"Electricity is Ether in a state of dynamic polarization; magnetism is Ether in a state of dynamic circular polarization upon itself, is the radiative termination of electrical discharge; dielectricity is the Ether under stress or strain. The motions and strains of the Ether give rise to electrification. Phi times Psi gives Q; ‘electrons’ do not mediate these electrical and magnetic forces or their likewise the Ether fields. There are no electrons, negative charges, special-dimensions, warped space (resoundingly denied by Tesla and others), and no photons; only charge, induction and radiation/discharges and their relational spins, all as mediated through the Ether.

Last edited by Gambeir; 02-21-2019 at 01:43 AM.