View Single Post

Old 02-15-2019, 11:30 PM
Silver Member

I think this video is an absolute must, and the reason is celestial, but to understand you need to watch it. Pretty Kool, also if you're paying attention Ken makes it clear to "The Watchers" (think counter-intel) that precautions have been taken. So folks, forget all this nonsense coming from academia about gravity: They have their heads buried so far in a bucket of manure that they are never going to get out of it. Wheeler is giving you the hidden science for the next generation. All you have to do it to take it.

*Notice that when Ken shows you Oleg Jefimenko's book he also specifically shows you the page with illustrations which form his video on the dropping a magnet through a copper pipe @5:42 mark. "Gravitation & Cogravitation" https://www.amazon.com/Gravitation-C.../dp/0917406001

A story of genuine Anti-Gravity.

PS: Might as well tag this link to Wikipedia on. The original Wikipedia article on Oleg D. Jefiminko was entirely slanderous. I see now on revisiting Wikipedia that the Bio has been gutted of the offensive and slanderous insulting remarks which were previously posted. Here it now just acknowledges who he was and it does note that; "Jefimenko worked on the generalization of Newton's gravitational theory to time-dependent systems. In his opinion, there is no objective reason for abandoning Newton's force-field gravitational theory (in favor of a metric gravitational theory)."

"Jefimenko's expansion, or generalization, is based on the existence of the second (sic) gravitational force field, the "cogravitational, or Heaviside's field". This might also be called a gravimagnetic field. It represents a physical approach profoundly different from the time-space geometry approach of the Einstein general theory of relativity. Oliver Heaviside first predicted this field in the article A Gravitational and Electromagnetic Analogy (1893)."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oleg_D._Jefimenko

Last edited by Gambeir; 02-16-2019 at 12:43 AM.