View Single Post

Old 01-31-2019, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Now correct me if I'm wrong but what I keep hearing is that you think people have a commonality with evil such as say Stalin, or Ted Bundy, and evidently you've arrived at this notion based on the knowledge that anyone can be driven to commit evil, and that we all have our demons and devils, and so what I keep hearing is that you believe that somehow there is no difference between people. This is what I keep hearing.
The problem is we will continue the focus/defocus delema: You can always find exceptions, but what is the rule?

I think that all people have propensity for evil, but not necessarily the predetermination for evil.

Quote:
The other thing you keep repeating is this idea that there are no conspiracies as a rule, which I'm sure fills the heart of the bilderbergs with joy, but this is what you seem to keep going back to with a debunker like mentality on the whole.
I choose not to think about conspiracy, what does it buy me; more friends, more love? Birds that flock together... I need none of that. I want to solve problems. I am just being pragmatic.

Quote:
This evident aversion you seem have about connecting material together is a kind of self serving Lobotomy, one where by doing this you then don't have to deal with the reality of what the connected material is telling you. Now how are you going to know what to react to or about if you are clueless, or is that the whole idea because knowing means having to deal with the reality, whereas if you claim the knowledge is just quote "another conspiracy theory," then you can ignore it and pretend it's not real. Do you see how this is self defeating?
That's a little harsh on me, n'est pas? Let's just say, that it is a burden to connect all the dots; to assimilate the entire conspiracy is overburdening my tiny brain. Wouldn't you have to place God as the key conspirator since he gave us human nature? Nope because he gave us free will, so we could ignore the dung in the pasture to see the flowers.

Quote:
Now, if you are going to bring a political figure in to the discussion then let's keep it someone who's been dead for 150 years, and not a living one. Doing otherwise is just asking to take us to the garbage dump. We don't need that. Let's use Lincoln if we must use a politico. Lincoln is an interesting person who probably made some really bad decisions, took the nation in to a civil war that probably didn't need to happen, but he also said some very interesting things having to do with conspiracy, but then so did George Washington.
I understand you must like the pasture view. LOL, but I LOVE IT.