View Single Post

Old 01-30-2019, 01:01 PM

There are pieces of your thoughts that resonate certain perspectives that I hold. However the root of the difference in the question: if this is an architected reality or causality. There will always be rich and there will always be poor. Some will eat, and others starve, from the very passage from the birth canal. What opportunities that being has for survival is based on their parents, and so the pedigrees are established by relation. This is why people turn their backs on God, because they have to accept that some are born to suffer, and that may mean themselves.

It's a bitter pill.

Freedom is the belief that you are not born into a caste system. That mobility is there for the people with the gumption. This is what we teach as the core illusion of our public school system. The same system that requires one math credit to graduate High School in the US. Idiocracy will be the reality.

I am aware of this only because I am not a product of primary or secondary public school system. I stayed in the ivy covered U of C Lab School in Chicago from kindergarten to 12th grade.

In my school, there was never elitist indoctrination. We studied black slavery and the journey that was the equal rights amendment.

People have wicked tendencies, and it is no help to humanity to source conspiracy. We make reaction impossible if we see no real goals. We must admit we all have the capability for darkness. Situations can push people over the edge, that are on a even keel, and furthermore people would rather be complacent that commit to suffering for a solution. Man suffers from laziness, and thinking that the Central Bank of New York, is spinning instability because they have a 5000 year history of suppression of the common folk... is just laziness, because it cripples your desire for change.

You think Gatto is great, nah... he's just a complainer. Let me show you Abraham Lincoln, and Barack Obama. People like that show you that even though we have wicked tendencies, we can be the ones to provide solutions and see beyond the pedigree of elitism.