View Single Post

Old 01-30-2019, 04:07 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
Meet 16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg
"Some people say that the climate crisis is something that we will have created,
but that is not true, because if everyone is guilty then no one is to blame.
And someone is to blame," Thunberg said flatly. "Some people,
some companies, some decision-makers in particular,
have known exactly what priceless values they have been sacrificing
to continue making unimaginable amounts of money.
And I think many of you here today belong to that group of people."
Thanks, however the whole idea that people are causing climate change is patently absurd, and the fact that anyone is subscribing to that lie proves that advertising works. I mean we are talking about buying in to the idea that if we tax ourselves it will change the weather. So now taxation is a way to change the weather? Seriously you cannot get any more mind controlled than to believe such an absurdity, and what did Voltaire say about those who believe in absurdities?

"If you can get people to believe in absurdities you can get them to commit atrocities."

Climate change is a natural event repeated over and over through time because, hello, we are living on a mud ball speeding through the vast cosmos and interacting with it. I feel like a broken record parroting the same story over and over, but the real truth about climate change is a story they don't want anyone to know about.

Almost the entire Earth History is one of being locked in ice, and not in the alarmists predictions of a baking hell, which nevertheless may take place, but if it does you're sure as hell aren't going to be changing it with taxation.

The reason I keep telling people that if you don't get this antigravity business figured out you're going to die is because this Global Warming story is based on what is already known about the path of our solar system as it speeds though the vastness of the cosmos.

What the evidence seems to suggest does say that our solar system is threading it's way between two very large plasma clouds. Those clouds are called fluff clouds in astrophysics, we wouldn't want to alarm anyone ya know, not when we can get idiots to tax themselves to death to pay for space ships and an alternate survival plan. Now of course these things are like 40 to 70 thousand light years away, or maybe it was wide, but in either event these incendiary fluffly clouds of plasma are not an immediate threat, at least so far as I know, which is almost nothing BTW.

Anyways, there's so much more to all this that what I'm telling you is like a guppy trying to swallow a whale, there's like these micro scratches on the wales ass from me biting on it, but obviously without doing one damn thing, such is the power of advertising that the solution to global warming is now communism and compulsory participation in mass taxation schemes ranging from auto insurance, to carbon credits, to sacrificing individual liberty in the misguided name of public safety: See how all this insanity works out for ya because ya know there's this thing called history which is pretty good at forecasting eventual outcomes. None of these plots are new, only the names have been changed, the plot and twist are all well known along with the price and final outcome.

So there probably is a real reason behind the whole climate change story but it's also very hard to tell where truth lies. Even as early as the 1950's Edward Teller and his select few were talking about how to modify the weather with geoengineering techniques involving global wide spraying of particulate matter such as aluminum. Why is this? We really don't know but there was of course a reason this was being discussed long before most people whom are alive were even born. Some of these discussions seem to have to do with how to deal with thermonuclear warfare but put it in perspective of a global wide spray program begun in 1996 and you cannot help but see there is more to this.

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-30-2019 at 05:05 AM.