View Single Post

Old 01-11-2019, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
I want to let everyone know, I bit the bullet and bought the Rick Friedrich book. I barley make it through watching his videos (zzzzzzz). But maybe I would bore myself if pressed to talk about the subject. The book ain't cheap, but I don't plan to live forever so I would like to see some results in one lifetime.

I can tell you he reads much better than he orates, and he checks his work with cross references. He used many documents that came from a friend of Don Smith. And took the time to transcribe many of his videos. I already like having it as a resource.

One thing I thought was surprising he uncovers the inaccuracy of Patrick Kelly right off the bat, and says some of his DS content is misleading.

I am not endorsing Rick's book or have any stake in it's sale. Maybe if I build a working device I will feel different. I blow a lot of cash on this subject, so I don't mind dropping 130US to NOT have to hunt the Web for content. Rick might be able to correct some misconceptions for me, so I'll have to wait and see.
Whatever you waste your time on - acquire a gaussmeter with a measurement step of 0.1 milligauss. It will help find a place for grounding and installation of the device.

Last edited by dyatronn; 01-11-2019 at 09:05 PM.