View Single Post

Old 11-30-2018, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boguslaw View Post
Again, do a simple mind experiment : take all curious statements from various famous inventors you can find , write on pieces of paper and combine on desk table. In those words are hidden more then one methods of extracting energy from Earth. That's quite interesting - every famous inventor was trying to say us something, almost like a conspiracy theory,don't you think?
When you know the destination, any map of the area reveals one or maybe multiple paths to the destination. When you don't know where the destination is, a map is just piece of paper.

Point the way.

One of my core tenants in making a working device is using feedback. That's why I liked your suggestion of parametric feedback. I don't know quite how to do that with electronics, but if I put feedback in terms of the Kacher/Slayer, I figure this. I can drive a (L1)primary to resonate with the (L2)secondary to cause radiation. I can harvest that radiation in a tuned (L3)coil, and drive a load such that (L1)primary doesn't see the load. If this is true it's easy to stack slayer primaries to boost the output, you simply create another (L1')primary driver circuit and share the feedback from the (L2)secondary coil.

I should be able to drive that (L1')primary solely with the (L3) harvested.

My theory since it's feedback, it should build my power output, which I can limit with GDT or Varistor.

What do you think? The advantage is the feedback should be amplifying the resonating pulses?

Last edited by ilandtan; 12-01-2018 at 01:53 AM.