View Single Post

Old 10-22-2018, 01:18 AM

Thank you for the brilliant question @tachyoncatcher; these kind of questions will certainly benefit everyone.

In my experimenter's view, the LED has internal inductance, capacitance and resistance and is very much a variable in the arrangements. So YES, your statements are very correct that it is a variance in the circuit.

I will answer further thru these statements, I am sure anybody reading these can find this behind-the-scenes list very useful:

1. The LED to me is a just load, any variance that it carries (L-C-R) can only mean as "functional" in my approach if the LED lighted up, which it does. I believe we can replace the LED with any load (any L-C-R combo), we just need to adjust the primary-secondary coils.

2. The whole circuit's approach is purely "auto-adjusting"; I believe in the fact that nature adjusts accordingly, and if I will find and innovate a perfect circuit, then it should be self-adjusting (self-resonating). I just am not a big fan of potentiometers etc. because the charge batteries alone constitute an "always changing" internal impedances depending on its charge state.

3. No matter any load, any variance of L-C-R, any voltages, etc, as long as the LED lights up and the charge batteries charge up "before" the source batteries deplete, then I can be sure that the 220 volts LED can be described only as a "sample load".

4. The big CAP plays a very vital role as it is a "loopback" component. I believe it self-adjusts according to any combinations of components' L-C-R as it feeds back the circuit with its acquired energy and voltage. The big CAP sees a circuit as far as it is concerned, and it is this view from the big CAP that adjusts everything "accordingly", hence the circuit will always operate to its full potential. This, in essence, will be our always-in-tune potentiometer. Makes everything much much simpler.

5. I will be testing an inductive load next as I already had so much insights on the LED bulb as a load. There are so much topics here that will be on the same nature if the JOULESTEEM circuit will run an inductive load (3-Battery Generating System, TESLA Switch, etc). Hopefully I can apply it to water pumping and even a heater that I plan on doing next in another book and share to enthusiasts worldwide.

If we can arrange a circuit that has a good loopback mechanism, the intended load will become "immaterial" because said loopback is now the one adjusting itself to what it sees in its point-of-view.

Hopefully I explained this in a simple way. Regards.

Mario