Thread: Eric Dollard
View Single Post

Old 10-09-2018, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Neuhof View Post

You state that:
"It is also conjectured that the initiation of a displacement event requires a non-linear trigger within the system being tested whether that originates from the generator, the coils, or is stimulated as a response (pulled by) the load."

The phrase "non-linear trigger" seems to imply a transient voltage fluctuation (e.g as produced by a spark gap). Can you clarify whether this is what you intended to say?

Additionally, you speak repeatedly of a "displacement event", but have not (yet) explained what this might mean in practice.
Hi Marcus,

Firstly my apologises for the long delay in getting back to you, I have been very busy in so many different areas of my life recently, and have not logged onto the forum for some time.

Thank you for your support of my work so far, and I agree about the VNA "camera shake", some of those were taken by hand and not with the tripod , I will rectify this in the future . Somewhere I am reminded that Tesla stated that every experiment whether it be theoretical or practical should be undertaken, implemented, and experimented to the very best of our ability, which for me translates to an impeccable experimental design and implementation that demands attention to detail in every respect, which in turn brings forth exacting measurements, and a clarity of thinking and interpretation of the results.

Your key question is by no means easy to answer, as the conjecture I made is based on how I have come to understand some of the differences between displacement and transference. Displacement is exceedingly difficult to measure directly with the electrical equipment commonly available to us in the lab, although the effects of displacement on form can be readily observed under the correct conditions e.g. as with the movement of foil strips near to light bulbs, compression of oil in a tube, emission of light without heat from a bulb, and ultimately the one we are all working towards measuring, all (or more) power from the generator used productively in the load at any distance.

This is why I have studied the flat coil so carefully so far, that is, to understand how to bring the generator, transformers, and loads into a harmonious balance where the electric and magnetic fields of induction are balanced, equal, and in a state of dynamic rest, a state of equilibrium where the system is as "matched" as is humanly possible, which requires geometry, material properties, electrical parameters etc. From this steady state a non-linear trigger is something that forces the electric and magnetic fields of induction out of balance with such ferocity that equilibrium cannot be restored through normal process of electrical transference e.g. the changing of voltages and currents either in or around the conductors and the dielectric of the circuits. In this non-linear state I conjecture that a new phenomenon is called into play to re-balance the equilibrium of the system, as if the system cannot be balanced firstly by an electrical transference (an incoherent dynamic), then it must be balanced by a displacement event (a coherent dynamic). Ultimately balance, (the steady state), must be restored in the circuit, the mutual “need” of the load and the generator must be matched.

So, as you say, the non-linear trigger could be a transient voltage or current fluctuation produced by a spark gap, but the displacement event is so short as to be essentially un-measureable with common equipment, before transference takes over and dissipates the effect of the discharge as electric voltages and currents, electromagnetic radiation, heat, and light. However, the spark gap does introduce enough non-linearity that we could observe the effects of displacement on material forms. It would be much better, and this is what I am working with at the moment, to hold-off the dissipation by transference, that is, to attempt to expose the displacement event for as long as possible. I am currently working with a vacuum tube in series with the single wire conductor to prevent dissipation of an impulse and try to hold the non-linear event for as long as possible. More on this when I have some results, and very interested in your thoughts and observations on these topics.

I have thought to make some videos of the work so far, this will probably be work in progress, and I also need to get back to writing-up the work. There is still so much that has been experimented that I have not yet collated, analysed, or even started to get near understanding yet.

Adrian