View Single Post

Old 10-09-2018, 03:23 AM
Platinum Member

Don't ask me,,, Dunno

Wayne, too much is in flux for me to make an educated guess.
Erdogan wants a new Ottoman Empire.
Israel wants a "Greater Israel",,,, even though they have SERIOUSLY polluted the Israel that they already occupy,,,, and their birth rate is stagnant. They have a growing list of very powerful enemies. Also, Trump said that he wants to make America great again. He can't do that with israel dragging us down.
Neocons want a new American century and control of Central Asia.
Central Asia wants no part of that plan.
The Eurocrats want a federal Europe that is soon to blow up in a spectacular fashion.
China wants respect, prosperity and power. They want revenge for what the British did to them for many years. Their fertility rate is only 1.6 and their workforce declines by 1 million a year. They have 1 million Sunni Uighurs in concentration camps.
The U.K. is a big pressure cooker with no pressure relief.
OZ is tied very closely to the fate of China.
Saudi Arabia is not far from failing.
Nobody left in Venezuela seems to now what they are doing.

Iran could blow up and make a total mess of the Straights of Hormuz, Suez Canal and Bab el-Mandeb Strait. These handle 61% of the world's oil.
Iraq and Libya could light up again.
Lebanon could re-enter the world's stage in a spectacular fashion.

THEN, add in the fact that we go into deepest solar minimum in 2019. That will kick off more volcanoes and earthquakes. We are already cooling. A couple of good volcanoes will cool us a few degrees more.
"Laki's output of sulphur dioxide dwarfs the 1990 eruption of Pinatubo in the Philippines, which is famous for halting global warming for several years. While that eruption produced 17 mega tones of sulphur dioxide, Laki was pumping the same amount out every three days at its peak."
"The period from around 16001900 is often referred to as the Little Ice Age. Indeed, glacier cover in Iceland is believed to have reached a maximum in 1890;"
"According to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the world's volcanoes, both on land and undersea, generate about 200 million tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) annually, while our automotive and industrial activities cause some 24 billion tons of CO2 emissions every year worldwide."

Did I mention the pole flip? That will wipe out a lot of our electronic infrastructure. Add in the fact that Earth is losing a LOT of protection as we move into areas that have much greater bombardment of cosmic rays.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsqZJP54shg&t=478s
Too many unknowns and variables for me.