View Single Post

Old 10-06-2018, 06:17 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgveloso View Post
Thank you for your interest. Let me explain what happens here, and since these are all unseen forces, I am but visualizing what really happens behind the scenes:

a. If I remove the big electrolytic capacitor, the "atmospheric electricity" or radiant electricity from the GI metal railing can only go to the charge battery if the transistor is closed or to the source battery at any time.

b. Problem with radiant/atmospheric power is that it seems to "not like" batteries. I explained this in my book and as hinted by Tesla that the capacitor is the key to unlimited energy.

c. If I place the big CAP in its proper location, the radiant/atmospheric electricity somehow likes to fill it up with charges; it really seems that the circuit functions much better if the capacitor is there.

Let me know of your replications. I deliberately designed it to be a very simple arrangement so that more can easily replicate.

Mario
Some speculation as to why the capacitor makes a difference.

The reason the capacitor is significant is that it is holding (separated) charges and which are then being subjected to a native surrounding environment. This changes the speed of light in a local area under the right conditions. At least that's a kind of simple idea to hold in your mind so that you can make sense of what takes place and to understand that the HV charge in the capacitor is the reason that this alteration in the environment becomes possible, not that it necessary does happen automatically. Now it's possible that by arrangement of the capacitor and the passing electromagnetic circuitry that an artificially induced local environment can be created which alters the reaction time of the the whole and which could offer even greater improvements if correctly laid out.

In other words, you're changing the speed of light using the forces involved. How much or how little the capacitor produces an effect is dependent upon the arrangement of the circuit. The concept is akin to the idea that to produce a current you must move a conductor through a magnetic field. In this case the moving magnetic field is a product of the circuit and so that circuit has to be positioned to create the effect the same as you need to put the wire through the magnetic field to generate an electrical outcome, but in this case it's the capacitors charge that reacts to produce what James Cox called a non-uniform electrical field. This means that the device is no longer working in the same space and time as you are. Instead it's now got it's own little world to function inside of, one where the speed of light is now altered.

Understand that I've put this in the vernacular of Einsteinian Physics. A true understanding is different since really what you've done is to replace the local counter space with an artificially induced one which moves at a vastly slower speed, and ideally you'd aim for something like say around 1/10th the speed of light where electricity is happy, and whereas the space you yourself are existing inside of is actually moving at billions and billions of times faster than light speed. Once you get the gist of that idea down then you sort of wonder why electrical anything works.

#Post 74
An Inquiry into Alexey Chekurkovís Flying Discs and Replications

Last edited by Gambeir; 10-06-2018 at 06:31 PM.