Thread: Eric Dollard
View Single Post

Old 08-20-2018, 06:03 PM
Silver Member

Question Synthesis of Electricity from Caps and Coils

In homage to Eric's statement during one of his earlier lectures, either History and Theory of Electricity or Origin of Energy Synthesis - I don't recall, in which he says that mere capacitors and coils can be used to synthesize electricity, and since I'm still endeavoring to get a theoretical handle on the LMD analog computer as an amplifier by simulating - rather than building - the following simulations are provided, below, using two daisy-chained LMDs exhibiting various amounts of resistance (impedance) at their inductive loads of one Henry, each ...

Simulated in Java -- load the text from the attachment posted below, or use this alternate Java Simulator

Simulated in JavaScript

How to Operate a Parametric LMD Satisfying an AC Oriented, EV Motor -- a Vimeo video...

I like this simulation since it uses twelve capacitors in its LMD modules hinting at a parallelism with the Tesla story/myth of a 1931 Pierce-Arrow conversion into an A/C motored EV which had used twelve (radio) tubes may have, instead, been twelve vacuum tube capacitors?
Attached Files
File Type: txt two-lmds-shorted.cmf_.txt (2.5 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Vinyasi; 08-23-2018 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Reduced impedance by adding a shunt resistor between the inductive loads. Shorting the two pairs of loads to each other also helps.