View Single Post

Old 08-01-2018, 02:47 AM
Platinum Member

I burned my power supply up running them, LOL.

The important thing to learn from seeing this, is the effect. If the effect can be modified then its real. And sure doesn't hurt anything in my ballpark that when the voltage went up in the power supply the motor went faster, even though Tinman and Gotoluc didn't include that in there video's and the Bisexual wants to come up with some excuse. Regardless of what anyone wants to call it its a good thing. If it can be modified to work better its starts to get into what we want, a little bit more for a little bit less. I never said everything was perfect but it leaves room to get better.

I am really grateful for those are trying, I apologize I am continuously targeted by these people who pretend to know it all and want you to ignore what we find. I am going to do my best to get all out this time. 3 years we have been trying when we have time and 3 years we've been asked not to. Not this time. Stay Tuned!!

Matt
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.

Last edited by Matthew Jones; 08-01-2018 at 09:18 PM.