Thread: Bedini SG
View Single Post

Old 05-21-2018, 02:53 PM

It's the image from page 62 of the beginner's handbook. I was unable to complete the upload (the window freezes on me after uploading it from my computer. I'm using the Brave browser, which may be the issue).

Having had more time to think about it, I probably answered my first question, which put in another way was whether the copper strip can touch the transisitors without causing damage. I suspect it can given that the transistors are insulated. If this is correct, I imagine I may even be able to glue the copper strip to the transistors. Please let me know if that's correct.

My other question of whether you have advice about the best way to assemble this circuit remains (e.g. attach the transistors to the heatsink first, then x, y, z).

I've watched most of the video of Peter assembling the kit, and noticed that he adds an additional resistor (10w 12 ohm) to the circuit. Should I do that too?

He also says since the instructions are now for constructing the SG in the attraction mode, a heatsink is no longer necessary. This is surely a minor detail, but should I put one in just in case or just make the whole backing piece for the circuit out of plastic (or thin plywood?)?
Attached Images
File Type: png circuit pic..png (1.15 MB, 11 views)