View Single Post

Old 05-18-2018, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Hello Dyetalon,

Well it is indeed interesting, even though Color (RGB) CRT's are a bit complex, since we must realize a few things when analyzing Magnetic Fields Imaging...

I was trying to answer this post last night...and for far better understanding..graphics are a most...and am still having issues with my graphics pc.

Ok...first thing is to compare between both imaging devices ...

1- The Light Source versus the Imaging Planes relative positioning...This is very important...since your ferrocell lighting is Parallel to the Imaging Plane (visual screen)...while CRT's Beam/Plane (light source) is Perpendicular to fluorescent screen (Imaging Plane).
And so the Projection of Magnetic Field on both screens would be different by parallel to perpendicular relations...which generates a 90 offset.

2- Also, your Field Axis related to screen planes...is also perpendicular at CRT...while parallel to ferrocells lens.

3- CRT's, even B&W, have Double Rastering planes at Horizontal plus Vertical to generate a full screen...Now 3 guns RGB have also two rastered planes, except each plane contains the three color guns...so Magnetic Field decomposes all these combined gamma of colors to form the projected Field Spectrum.

About colors and their different propagated waves...you know better than me on the subject...

However...of all 3 above...main one is #1.

hope you could understand without any graphics...what I have tried to explain above so briefly.

Regards

Ufopolitics.
Dear Ufopolitcs,

Am I the only one who sees the same pattern or what?
Keep always in mind that we see a compressed and some cases expanded 2D image of a 3D space Euclidean field! Don't get confused, keep focused!

Fig.A They are all the same

Quote:
1- The Light Source versus the Imaging Planes relative positioning...This is very important...since your ferrocell lighting is Parallel to the Imaging Plane (visual screen)...while CRT's Beam/Plane (light source) is Perpendicular to fluorescent screen (Imaging Plane).
And so the Projection of Magnetic Field on both screens would be different by parallel to perpendicular relations...which generates a 90 offset.
This is not true... Led are not Lasers they may be point like light sources however the light is scattered omnidirectional. Also you don's see the electron beam! You see the omnidirectional light emmited by the phosphorus of the screen when excited by the electron beam. So not really, light in both cases crt and ferrocell more or less is omnidirectional. Although in the ferrocell you can say light is more focused and therefore wire frame of image field is more apparent and finer.

Quote:
2- Also, your Field Axis related to screen planes...is also perpendicular at CRT...while parallel to ferrocells lens
See at the picture at Fig.A, both magnets are placed sideways on the glass. N-S axes of the magnets are in parallel to the thin film of phosphorus on the CRT and the thin film of ferrofluid on the ferrocell, Why you say they are different?

Quote:
3- CRT's, even B&W, have Double Rastering planes at Horizontal plus Vertical to generate a full screen...Now 3 guns RGB have also two rastered planes, except each plane contains the three color guns...so Magnetic Field decomposes all these combined gamma of colors to form the projected Field Spectrum.
I agree electron beam sweap momentum must somehow influence the image outcome however I believe not to a point to totally deform the field image.

Coming back to the picture of Fig.A i have made.

In the CRT image of Fig.A at the middle above the lines supposedly showing to go between N and S poles is an optical illusion by the CRT. In reality it is the Bloch domain wall disk shown in all pictures with the yellow arrows. The CRT is just projecting vertically to the ground although try to imagine the disk horizontal to the ground!

To see the field without any 2D deformations and illusions we have to project it back in 3D. This can be done:

I present you the ferrohologram!

I think I give it a try... feel free everyone to do the same.

I wonder if it is possible placing various ferrocells and mirrors also to make the first ferroholocell?!!

my2cents

EM
Attached Images
File Type: png ONE OF THE SAME.png (674.1 KB, 38 views)

Last edited by Markoul; 05-18-2018 at 03:37 PM.