View Single Post

Old 05-16-2018, 01:56 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyetalon View Post

What I first notice is the ordering of a ferromagnetic material (All Fe except Fe3O4) is linear in one direction only (iron filings), but the ferrimagnetic material is bi-directional (ferrofluid). There is a major difference in how the light reacts in these two different modes. Bi-directionality has the proper vectors to provide cancellation, where uni-directional materials do not.
Sorry but I needed that paragraph again...to go over it and explain the way I see this...

And then again...I am trying to put it as simple as I possibly could...

Iron Filings which is a mixture of any kind of Fe...except Fe3O4...is purely LINEAR & DIRECTIONAL, therefore, this is the reason why their alignment to Magnetic Fields "interprets" the One Way Spin Direction, which both poles have...except they do it in a LINEAR-DIRECTIONAL FASHION.

Ferrofluids, since they are Bi-directional, have the "ability" to SPLIT DIFFERENTLY for each pole, following each of their centrifugal/emanating directions which are opposed from the center and outwards into Space, following their spatial path all the way to their discharge zone, the center of the magnet.

Iron Filings directional alignment positions them between the two higher potential of the Field, the poles...completely ignoring the center discharge zone...since they can not "split-bidirectionally".

Now, Bistander cited an interesting quote from wikipedia:

Quote:
Finally, ferrimagnetism as prototypically displayed by magnetite is in some sense an intermediate case: here the magnetization is globally uncompensated as in ferromagnetism, but the local magnetization points in different directions.
Globally uncompensated?, yes, of course...We have been guided for over 200 years based on the same "directional interpretation" scheme from ferromagnetism...and all the sudden a new "splitting bi-directional interpretation" from ferrimagnetism...is completely understood we believe this duality of interpretation is "uncompensated"...since it is following "different directions"...don't you think?

Anyways, Timm...if by any means you believe I am going off topic above, please let me know and I will delete it, and pass it to other Thread.

Last thing I want to do...is to disrupt your excellent thread here.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci