View Single Post

Old 05-14-2018, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Hi dyetalon,

Thanks for starting this thread. I'd like to start where you left off in Ufopolitic's thread (about Ken's work).

Please elaborate. What is it?

What do you mean using "Bloch"? All credible references which I can find on Bloch wall, Bloch region, Bloch line, or Bloch point puts the feature on the size scale of domains (micrometer scale) or smaller to the atomic or even subatomic scale.

Then, I have my imagination open and see "nothing". Is that it? How does it apply to the image from the ferrocell?

Regards,

bi

Edit: for reference on Bloch
http://www.energeticforum.com/309920-post945.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/309922-post946.html
The Bloch region is where North turns into South another way of looking at it: where the 'field' reverses polarity.
From Wikipedia: "A Bloch wall is a narrow transition region at the boundary between magnetic domains, over which the magnetization changes from its value in one domain to that in the next, named after the physicist Felix Bloch. The magnetization rotates out of the plane of the domain wall, in contrast to Néel walls".

Perpendicular to the light source- LIKE THIS:

You can read further about the Neel wall, domains etc. But we're dealing with fields around particles much smaller than a domain and its a relatively new direction for research.

Now lets talk about potential. Potential is like the lake holding water for the town to use. Until its used, it is only potential. Same thing with a static (stationary) magnetic field. It has a measurable potential. Now if you move the magnet relative to a ferrous metal or a coil of wire, the potential becomes induced and 'electrons' flow thru the conductive circuit.

What if we were to take the contents of our lake and 'subtract the water' by inverting the potential of the lake and adding it to the non-inverted potential?
We have zero. And that what we are measuring (visually and with test equipment) with a Ferrocell. We are adding two out of phase fields (N-S), and where they cancel out equals zero. This is the point of minimum potential.

When you bring light into the 'zero' area, the light will 'scatter' in the zero area and will appear as a band from the source to the magnet and back to the source. It actually makes a Zero. This explanation is what convinced the patent examiners (yes two of them) at the Patent Office to grant my patent.
Let me add here the width of the 'band' will be directly proportional to the width of the source light. So we're filling in the 'zero' with light.

Parallel to the light source- SEE:

This is two small cylinder magnets next to a tiny incandescent lamp (direct rays blocked by black paper) setting below a 50mm cell.

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE MY PIX SMALLER?

Last edited by dyetalon; 05-15-2018 at 12:23 AM.