View Single Post
 
Old 04-21-2018, 12:34 AM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,995
Ricards,

This morning I was on my cell...so could not go on detail about your whole post...but now I can.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
If others concept of magnetism are welcome in this thread other than ken wheelers, I'd like everyone to inspect Joseph Newman theory on magnetism in general and how he perceived and visualized the Magnetic field. (especially UFOPolitics).

I have read Ken wheeler's book and to me It's much better to subscribe to Newman's Model... in his book and writing.. there is less hatred and criticizing of the existing model, and rather than "Redefining" magnetic field in general, he instead identified a missing piece and just made the existing model much more understandable..

1-there is still the lines of force..
2-the geometry of the magnetic field is still the same..
3-there is only the addition of the "gyroscopic" action instead of just a flux lines..
Ok, if Newman's Model still have #1 PLUS #2 numbered by me above...or same BS lines of force plus same BS geometry...then not needed to be discussed here, Classic Hoax Magnetism already comprehend all that...and just for that Gyroscopic effect... which I wrote previously "IT DOES NOT APPLY (N/A) to Magnetism, and it is DEAD WRONG...Sorry, but it will bring even more confusion and NOT ENLIGHTENMENT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
there are some explanation that can be explained using newman's model of magnetism..
one is the..
Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
"why is there no current when there is no changed in flux"..
based on my understanding, the reason why there is no current because the "thing" (electrons.. that movement of it is called "current") has already been displaced by the gyroscopic action of the flux line and cannot go back to its original position since the gyroscopic flux is still there... no "thing" movement = no current..
Very precise and scientific wording...that "thing" on above "Theory" (if we could call THAT a Theory)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
In UFO Politics CRT display light displacement... the phenomenon can be explained without distorting the geometry of the Magnetic Field portrayed by iron filings method, by taking into account this "gyroscopic" action.. the light that is seen on the CRT is being deflected because the stream of electrons are being deflected by this "gyroscopic" action..
Your "Assumption" is DEAD WRONG Ricards.

First off...it is not just "light being deflected" on that CRT, BUT an Electron Beam Gun, rastered and projected on Screen...it becomes "light" due to the Phosphorus EFFECT brightening E-BEAM.

Plus, IT IS not just one deflection BUT TWO PER POLE which depicts a SPIN, a Rotation...WHICH HAPPENS...that for NORTH and SOUTH are COMPLETELY OPPOSITE SPINS...

NOW, Ricards...Please, tell me...does the Iron Filings can IDENTIFY EACH POLE (NORTH-SOUTH) OPPOSITE SPINS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
so basically from my point of view,
I am sorry, but "your point of view"...is very blind, small, narrow and short, which allows for ERRORS GALORE.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
the geometry of the magnetic field "visualized" by others who experiment with ferocells+magnet+light is an illusion made by the "Light" to trick the mind in perceiving a different geometry of the magnetic field other than what is clearly portrayed by the Iron filings method..
The only one being "tricked" here... are You Ricards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
a static straight loop with gyroscopic action is much closer to reality rather than a magnetic field with orthogonally misaligned flux
Like I wrote before...Gyroscopic Movements are ANGLE FREE, NON PREDETERMINED SWINGS, RANDOM, UNEXPECTED DIRECTIONS, etc,etc.

Then explain to ALL of Us here why the CRT SCANLINE can perfectly identify a North from a South Pole?

Could the RUSTED and MUDDY Iron Filings do that?

NEVER, EVER.

NOT EVEN THE FERROCELL, NOR VIEW FILM, NOR COLOR CRT...etc,etc...could DETERMINE WITH 100% ACCURACY THE NORTH & SOUTH OPPOSITE SPINS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
(sorry for the term no offense intended.. I can't describe it properly)..
And so...same here...no offense intended


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-21-2018 at 12:39 AM.
Reply With Quote