View Single Post

Old 04-19-2018, 01:41 AM
Platinum Member

Finding a "Common" reasoning between Two Theories...

Now, related to my opinion about all arguments here:

1- ELECTRIC VERSUS MAGNETIC FIELDS

I do NOT think that "JUST ANY" Electric Field will generate a Magnetic Field.

Electricity (or an Electric Field) is just "ONE OF THE MANY COMPONENTS" to build ("put together", if you like) a Magnetic Field.

But that Electric Field MUST COMPLY WITH A SPECIFIC GEOMETRY in order to create a Magnetic Field.

That "Geometry" anyone knows what it looks like: A COIL OF CONDUCTIVE WIRE WINDING, or call it a SPRING LIKE SHAPE but that spring type shape MUST BE WRAPPED AROUND THE FERROMAGNETIC CORE.

If that spring is just around the "sides" of core, but not including it WITHIN (like we all know) then, even there is an Electric Field...there would NEVER BE any Magnetic Field generated, PERIOD.

Conclusion: Electric Field Geometry must be SPECIFIC to generate a Magnetic Field, hence we can not just consider that "any electric field" will generate magnetism.

Much less the term "Electricity" (or electrical flow) is completely incorrect to say it will create magnetic fields, "just like that".

Otherwise, if true, then by just connecting two terminals positive and negative to any iron bar ENDS...will magnetize that IRON core...True?...of course NOT, NEVER!!

2- FERROMAGNETIC MOLECULAR POLARIZATION (DOMAIN ALIGNMENTS) VERSUS MAGNETIC FIELD SPATIAL SPECTRUM

Here I would like you to, please, try to "see in the invisible"...

I believe -like I wrote before- that the molecular ferromagnetic alignments due to the presence (Influence) or CARRYING a Magnetic Field are true, as we have been taught, meaning, FERROMAGNETIC CORES do not establish any difference in their molecular center.

This Particles, molecules or as you like to call them...are completely STATIC, meaning they can NOT MOVE within the core material, therefore all they do is to get polarized.

Sprinkling Iron filings over a ferromagnetic bar magnet will ADAPT, AND SHOW AN EXACT ALIGNMENT as that Bar "assumes".

All of the above does NOT mean at all, that we are looking at the REAL MAGNETIC FIELD SPECTRUM, based on either inner core or outer particles alignments.

Only way I can find, so far to example this is by comparing it with a light bulb...it could be an incandescent or even an LED would do...

When we send electricity through the Light Bulb terminals, right at the Incandescent Filament is where we can "see" an Electrical Flow, due to all the properties of that conductive metal, plus the vacuum of the environment...we get very dark glasses and we only see a straight and flaming bright wire...a line.

But now, Does that incandescent short and fine FLAMING wire represents the LIGHT SPECTRUM, or the REAL LIGHTING VOLUME OF THOSE TRILLIONS OF PHOTONS ILLUMINATING THE ENTIRE ROOM?

OF COURSE NOT!!

In an LED we also have two elements, like the two terminals holding the Tungsten Filament, except here cathode-anode are not connected by any wire...but kind of a "semiconductor" a diode...all those COMPONENTS make the Light Spectrum Volume

Same way as when we apply a specific electric flow around a ferromagnetic core...and that core will show a flow...that we can see with some specific instruments (domains alignment)...but that alignment does not represents the MAGNETIC FIELD SPECTRUM SPATIAL VOLUME, even though they are both (MASS ALIGNMENTS-SPATIAL SPECTRUM) using same Dimension, same Space-Time.

Hope you all understand this analogy.

No more time...end

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-19-2018 at 01:46 AM.