View Single Post

Old 04-07-2018, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
More LEDs lit through the earth, this time using Colorado Springs coils. 2:30 = shielding?! (I'm standing between the transmitter and receiver, but the terminals can still see each other ). Sorry, I just find it totally bizarre that he thinks that effect is somehow a shielding or blocking of the transmission from one coil to another.

Tesla Wireless Power Transmission Colorado Springs Style - YouTube

Sorry for taking so long to get back, and double sorry that I forgot where tesla said it himself that a scalar wave is developed when you have a 'set' of coils. You can only run it in radiation mode as one coil. If you have not read this it documents many of teslas experiments with the results and logic behind his reasoning.

https://books.google.com/books?id=xMlnQQm_tgoC&pg=PA225&lpg=PA225&dq=tesla+ selfinducting+coil&source=bl&ots=cF8kgXQXWt&sig=PC 03mQn9HOOuQ9rWiZiQetBosO8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjs 1dW1qKfaAhVo4YMKHVhXDEkQ6AEIKzAA#v=onepage&q&f=fal se

for Meyl he is agreeing with tesla and did the shielding trick to prove tesla had a scalar wave through the ground. To do this he dropped the receiver voltage down so the leds would 'just' light up. Then he shielded it at both frequencies and at the scalar freq they stayed lit and at the Hz freq they died out.

If we agree that the TMtransmitter is the 'source' of energy then regardless of what happens with the frequency putting an increasing load on the receiver coil 'must' result in pulling more energy from the transmitter. I think he did this by connecting the ground between them. This will not happen with a standard broadcast transmitter.

Another problem I have is that everyone makes 'near field' measurements which are not valid. We have to be well greater than 1 wavelength with the receiver to insure here is no radiating em-interference. So for your device that would be upwards of 150 meters away.

Last edited by Kokomoj0; 04-07-2018 at 08:26 PM.