View Single Post

Old 04-06-2018, 05:50 PM
Gold Member

Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
So I agree 'in part', that part being that the TMT can operate by itself with things close by, however as you can see from meyls experiments that when he turns on the receiver it completely pulls down the transmitter, hence a coupling effect that is impossible to get in a standard broadcast situation, because in a standard broadcast situation you can have a trillion antennas receiving the signal with no pull down of the transmitter. Please explain How you made your conclusions.
That's exactly what you don't want. That's probably because he's connecting his coils directly without an adequate amount of grounding by default, so he's changing the tuning of his transmitter when he connects his receiver. By that I mean, the transmitter should be tuned with some constant base reference. You don't want the resonant frequency changing when someone adds a load. Hence if it's connected to the earth or a big capacitance that pulls the frequency down to what I'll call "natural", then connecting the relatively tiny capacitance of the receiver won't have any effect on the tuning of the transmitter. That's why one should use a ground plane and why I use the bucket of soil, it more accurately simulates a fixed reference grounding than having floating resonant frequencies which always vary depending on what you happen to have connected at the time. And to add to that, if you're building an optimised transmitter OR receiver, you don't want one interfering with the other because you won't have a clue what's going on in either one. When the transmitter properly transmits, then you can connect a receiver and work on that part to make it receive properly. But then that's the whole point of the CRI, the coil is the same. You build it for x frequency, tune it to x frequency, then it will transmit or receive at x frequency. Give or take the differences your supply/load circuit has on the tuning. Whether or not one can light a 100w bulb remains to be seen because a radio antenna is designed for the exact opposite purpose, but some portion of the energy must be sent through the earth regardless due to the way 1/4 wave resonance works, and they're transmitting 50-200kW if not more, so it's an interesting thing to find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
Have you taken your light bulbs a mile away? I need a plethora of full explanations to supprt what you are saying so I hope you have the tenacity to respond to all these questions/points I am making without skipping any, I have no problem what so ever with blunt, I am the king of blunt
Not yet, but it will get done at some point. I'm going to have to bury a lot of copper pipes in the garden to be able to do that, as well as devise a high power amplifier. The 1860 kc CSTMT designs are the most popular so maybe one day we can get an experimental network started for doing all kinds of experiments in a variety of countries.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall