View Single Post

Old 02-26-2018, 06:25 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrownn View Post
you lost me there can you put that in laymanís terms?
As Eric says in that lecture, each of the two forces of magnetism and dielectricity is in denial of the other.

Well, it appears to me that the PMH is in complete denial of dielectricity or else how could it preserve a magnetic charge indefinitely? But this is also the crux blocking its liberation to provide work.

As an example, my lightning oscillator simulation makes use of a derivative of Eric's LMD analog computer at its core while an additional two sub-circuits branch off from that core using analog switches in a frozen condition of non-toggling. This helps to make use of the LMD core without violating its behavior.

I've done other simulations which flip-flop those analog switches in a continuous manner. But isolation of the core is still essential to its operation.

It's a bit of a stretch to imagine that the core of Eric's refined LMD is a PMH when in reality it is merely two coils linked by two wires and each coil has its own iron core distinct from the other and not necessarily in toroidal form. But, it does exhibit the archetype of a closed magnetic loop since two coils are at its foundation just like the one or more coils of a true PMH.

For the purposes of illustration of archetypes, this is close enough of a similarity to exhibit that property of magnetism which functions in complete denial of its opposite dielectricity.

I'm not suggesting that an LMD module is the solution to this quandary. But I am suggesting that something similar, archetypally speaking, will address this situation in one Thevenin equivalent manner or another.