View Single Post

Old 02-22-2018, 01:13 AM
Platinum Member

Not to discourage people from looking but there are some really fundamental things to take into consideration.

First the PMH works because there is no loss in the inductor. Hysteresis, eddy currents and BEMF all show up from the modulation of the magnetic field and/or from the introduction of current into the windings of the inductor which produces a magnetic field. This has none of that, except on the initial charge. The magnetic field is simply free flowing in a circle. Without directional change no magnetic loss is induced. Not even flux loss would not be present, IE Sharp Corners. That kind of flux leakage is again caused from alternating direction and is stored flux from the previous cycle collides with new income incoming flux.

Now David says the transients or inductive collapse are what add the power but really with this setup you should be looking (IE with scope) for only one thing. The rate of charge on the center coil and any modulation that it brings.

This should be viewable on the center coils CLOSED winding if the magnetic wire is striped of insulation and you probe across it and look for peak voltage. The closed winding on the center coil cannot charge without causing a small rise in voltage. That should be present as it raises the voltage just before evacuating the coil. IE a potential difference that allow the current to flow back out through the resistance of the windings.

If you can find that modulation which has to be there you set your switching on the open winding of the coil to interact at peak voltage of the modulation.
IE coil shorting.

Coil shorting in generators reduces the lenz effects and can raise the overall output of a given coil. If you have looked at it seriously you know this to be true even though the gains are minuet. If you haven't well call me a liar and I'll call you lazy.

Depending on the size and frequency of that closed winding you most likely could set up a simple monitoring ADC from an Arduino and drive the switch's via a predictable variable. If the frequency is below 1 MHz you could possibly switch several times per rise in voltage. If you have real good hold this, after, or if you find it you can set that coil up for a predictable behavior. Very simple math to look at the rate of change in the coil can give you predictable results from just a voltage reading.

From everything David has told me about it that seems to me to be the best approach to watching the output gain at least in flux density. Remember its about effect, Find the effect manipulate it then worry about measuring and getting work done from it. I would consider a PMH that held an ever increasing rate of weight before the bond was broken to be true free energy device that does work. No matter the time it took to see results.

Matt
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.