View Single Post

Old 02-20-2018, 11:58 PM

Yes. I have missed a lot. And from my viewpoint; I just saw all that Rick was saying in his videos after the passing of John and his brother. I was being very lazy, just watching videos and not paying any attention to these forums.

I was pretty much on 'hiatus' for about a year as I allowed other things to distract me in this life but now; gaining interest in these things again.

I am VERY interested in the Kromrey converter and currently reviewing those videos from Aaron and Peter including the new coil winding revelation so; I do intend to bring that project back to the forefront.

Anybody want to buy a well built 4 pole mini with alternator along with an un-built dual layer version of similar style?

I do have a hard time following Rick. His videos are very long, boring and confusing and he keeps saying something along the lines of: 'I want to teach you the principles but never show you how to actually build it and I am worried about health effects so not going to show you high power, arcs and sparks systems'. . .

Gimme a break! Want new energy system NOW so I can get RID of the annoying, unhealthy 60hz system that surrounds this lousy, ancient house.

Kindest regards;
}:>

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
You missed a lot. He was corrected in court. He is a liar and a thief, so
I can't follow someone like that, maybe others have no morel code and
will. It is like saying someone was caught screwing a guys wife but now
he has his own virgin so everything must be cool. Give me a break.

Just be careful.

When someone screws over people they will follow suit when it is your
turn to get the blunt end. People don't change, if they are liars today
they will always be the kind of person who needs to lie to be normal.

If they don't lie and cheat they feel empty. That is what is on the table.

Thanks for all your vid's, been a follower for years.