View Single Post

Old 02-20-2018, 05:00 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
ricards,

Leedskalnin's PMH CAN be one example, but it stores magnetic energy/and or electrical energy.

Take a look at the attached CRUDE drawing of the PMH. It is a "U" shaped bar with an iron keeper across the "U" to form a loop. The two coils are wound and the beginning of one coil is connected to the end of the other. This leaves two free ends. When a battery is momentarily connected to the two free wires (points A and B) there is a charge put into the coils which creates a circulating magnetic field in the iron loop that keeps the keeper held in place magnetically. Should you forcefully remove the iron keeper, the magnetic field collapses and when you attempt to reattach it, it has no magnetic attraction. I have personally had one with the keeper attached hanging on my wall for eight years. I even took it with me when I moved.

If you attach the other two wires together, creating two points (2nd attached file, points A and B) where wires come together and charge the coils momentarily, something ENTIRELY DIFFERENT happens. Yes, the magnetic field is created, which keeps the iron attached, but a circulating electrical field is ALSO created. How do I prove this? Simple. Remove the iron keeper. THIS time you can reattach it and it will stick. In fact you can remove it and reattach it several times before the magnetic field weakens so much it won't hold the keeper.

So now we have a circulating ELECTRICAL field. What good does that do us? In the long term, I am not sure, because I only figured some of this out a few months ago, and haven't had the TIME to do long term testing. Nor do I really have the time to work on this particular project, which is why I am open sourcing it here. I will refer to this circulating electrical field as "the loop".

So now we take a third (bifilar) coil, wound on its OWN iron core (3rd attachment points A and B) and connect one of the strands between the two existing points with a switch. The second strand powers our load.
When the switch is connected some of the energy in the loop goes INTO the strand of the bifilar coil, charging the second strand and powering the load. When the first strand collapses, all the energy, plus the inductive spike, plus the transient spike goes BACK into the ORIGINAL electrical loop. A gauss meter shows the magnetic field increases, which means there are electrical gains. Capacitors can be used to increase the amount of energy the coil holds, which increases the output to the load.

That's it. Simple. Not rocket science at all. Something LIKE this may very well be the basis for the TPU.

One other note. You do NOT need the two coils on an iron "U" to do this. They can be on a straight iron rod. We are taking advantage of the electrical loop, not the magnetic, although you get BOTH, and ways of utilizing the magnetic to do FREE work is another whole chapter of this basic concept I intend to explore.

Anyway, that's it guys. I hope it is of interest to some of you. If not, I will get around to it one day

Nice Thread Turion!!

Many thanks for disclosing this material here!

And yes, it does work indeed...a CLOSED/FULL CORE (Basically a TOROID) would do even better than just a small "keeper" plate.

It is very well known that square or any sharp angled cores (like a typical E-I Transformer Frame) would loose Magnetic Field, right at those sharp angles...

Magnetic Field existing at a closed core indefinitely will generate an Electric Field on the previously exciting coil, until closed flux loop frame is opened.

I particularly like your schematic#3...have you ever tried to make a small motor out of this circuit?

I believe with all the four coils above (and of course a different distribution) we could make a nice small motor where the switch would be a small 3 element commutator plus a couple of brushes to close circuit at a particular angle where a constant (perpetual?) rotation could be produced..

Anyways that was just a "fly by idea" that came to my mind when I saw your circuit #3...

But about the main idea, I believe you are completely right for it being used on the TPU main principle.

IMHO, I believe that Cook's and Figuera's ideas on their Patents were missing this important factor of keeping the cores closed and maybe distribute them in "MODULES" which could be connected together just as batteries to add up bigger energy outputs...but maybe they did it on purpose, not to show a FULL PATENT Diagram...idk and guess no one will ever know the truth.

That is the reason why, now I am building a toroidal structure for the Figuera generator primary-secondary Cores...which would eventually be just "one module"...

Back on your idea...I believe that reminiscent field generating a continuous flux around the closed core would do create an Electric Field(EF) indeed...However, I believe that EF besides being weak, it will eventually decay over time SINCE We are not EXCITING anymore the Magnetic Field which actually was the one who originated the EF ("Excitement" as "producing a CHANGE" paraphrasing Faraday Induction Law)...

But parting from the main principle, that we have a Permanent Magnetic Field within a Closed Core, even being "stationary" (meaning not excited, not "changing")...I believe that creating even a small "change" would be very cheap "to pay for" with very high expectancy on the output...and of course, backed up by Caps to make an LC Closed Tank Circuit...etc,etc.

I believe here, you have simply "touched" the really HOT BUTTON, that could trigger the Free Energy Generation!!

Thanks again.

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-20-2018 at 06:12 PM.