View Single Post

Old 02-16-2018, 08:14 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
According to the researchers, the problem of having combustion-derived nanoparticles in children’s brains – developing brains – is very serious. These particles are ubiquitous and present in high concentrations in children as young as 3 years old. The particles contain transition neurotoxic metals and they are certainly causing extensive brain damage in key organelles. “The predominant combustion particles in young brains have properties that enable them to cause oxidative damage because these nanoparticles are capable of crossing all barriers. No barrier is spared,” Dr. Calderón-Garcidueňas emphasized.

The authors concluded: highly oxidative, combustion nanoparticles entering young developing brains – the culprit hidden in plain sight in Alzheimer’s disease development – constitute a very serious public health issue, with grave social and economic consequences.

https://www.j-alz.com/content/culpri...-nanoparticles

Al
Thank you, I mean we've got evidence of corrupted vaccines all around us dating back to the First Gulf War. I believe it was Captain Joyce Riley who identified that many vet's have some form of excised brain matter, evidently a consequence of having been vaccinated under the guise of protecting them from WMD's, or nerve gas. Now speculating here, but nano-particles, cell towers/phones, burned out brains? Gee does ya think there might be a link?

This isn't about the science of vaccines, it's about a criminally implemented plot that pharmaceutical companies are manifestly involved with. Creating and implementing a program of this nature of evil design would naturally involve a number of other business associations. There is clearly something going on with vaccines, but I seriously doubt that nano-particles act independently are merely one part of a binary agent of destruction, and so the most logical and obvious connection is to microwave and other broadcast wave signals: Huge amount of information out there showing this. All one needs to do is make themselves aware. Binary agents are of course common in explosives. This is a biological bomb. It's designed to be covertly planted and then covertly detonated. Simple as that. The object is money, population reduction, control = drooling imbeciles, ect.

I am quite sure this corruption is linked to an on-going struggle. Please do yourselves a favor and review the linked information in detail. America is at war with evil people right now. These school shootings, other shootings, and who knows what else will come, are all linked to a design to overthrow the rights of the people and rule of law. I know this information is quite involved but it's also as fascinating as it is informative, especially considering the on-going attack on America by enemies of the people; I think these include school shootings, mass shootings, threats of war, ect.

I do think this guy is brilliant. I was one of the first 12 people to buy his book which he has since rewritten several times. He freely gives information and works his butt off for all of us: Of that there is no doubt in my opinion. For those reasons I shill freely, openly, and as often as possible for G.A. Stewart.

G.A. Stewart New Web Site: The Age of Desolation.
NEW WEBSITE IS READY FOR TAKEOFF – THE AGE OF DESOLATION

G. A. Stewart says in the following linked page;

"If we can accept Q’s posts as real, and President Donald J. Trump has activated the military to fight Nostradamus’ Pagan Sect of New Infidels, it certainly will throw the world into chaos. I suspect that The Common Person on the Street will blame the military and Trump, “All their benefits seen as misdeeds” after The Global Economic Collapse."

Examine this page closely.
Q AND NOSTRADAMUS’ GREAT SCANDAL – THE AGE OF DESOLATION

Do your homework, or follow your nose as the case may be, and your gut will reveal the truth's in these links. Couple examples I backtracked from the previous linked page cited by Q.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream..._q_drops_help/

Allegations in Death of Sex Worker Plague Influential West Hollywood Political Insider - WeHo Times

Revenge of Q
http://theageofdesolation.com/NOSTRA...-revenge-of-q/

Last edited by Gambeir; 02-16-2018 at 09:01 PM.