View Single Post

Old 02-12-2018, 07:13 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
I just want to say thanks for posting the links and info. As a boomer I'd like to say that boomers are the most mind controlled of all the population, I'd like to say that....

The mind control is just mind boggling. The system is big on needles. When the system isn't pushing flu shots to every gullible moron out there, it's pushing getting a wicked tattoo to the next gen of gullible morons.

Nanoparticles mean anything or what?
According to the researchers, the problem of having combustion-derived nanoparticles in children’s brains – developing brains – is very serious. These particles are ubiquitous and present in high concentrations in children as young as 3 years old. The particles contain transition neurotoxic metals and they are certainly causing extensive brain damage in key organelles. “The predominant combustion particles in young brains have properties that enable them to cause oxidative damage because these nanoparticles are capable of crossing all barriers. No barrier is spared,” Dr. Calderón-Garcidueňas emphasized.

The authors concluded: highly oxidative, combustion nanoparticles entering young developing brains – the culprit hidden in plain sight in Alzheimer’s disease development – constitute a very serious public health issue, with grave social and economic consequences.

https://www.j-alz.com/content/culpri...-nanoparticles

Al

Last edited by aljhoa; 02-12-2018 at 07:14 PM. Reason: 793,840