View Single Post

Old 09-29-2017, 02:34 PM
Platinum Member

Who's side will the cops take?

ALL of you are aware that the American police have become thoroughly militarized. The FEMA camps weren't built just to make money for GOV contractors. ALL rulers know that they must interpose armed agents between themselves and the angry populace. What is unfolding in Catalonia, Madrid and Brussels is of great interest and importance to everyone.

"In Ukraine, I warned that the people had to get the police to switch to their side and the revolution would succeed. I wrote that the riot police in Kiev were really imported Russian. To beat the government, the real police had to turn against the imported police. "
"Look at Venezuela. The police and army are defending the corrupt government against the people. That is when blood flows in the streets and it is usually the people."
"at the instigation of the government of the right-wing conservative Spanish Prime Minister, Mariano Rajoy, who is against the people"

"Rajoy has ordered the regional police to be placed under the supervision of the Spanish security forces, including the guardia civil,"
I lived in Spain for a while. NOBODY messes with the Guardia Civil.
"defend the government at the expense of the blood of the people. "
"The EU Commission has taken the position that it was a question of Spain’s domestic policy. So if there is blood on the streets, then that is OK for any member of the EU to kill its own people who want political change even when it is the majority?"

"The Catalan police are 16,000 strong and they have now declared in the short message on Twitter that the implementation of the Decree risks the “undesirable consequences”. These concern the “security of citizens” and the “more than foreseeable risk” that the public order is disturbed."
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...gainst-madrid/