View Single Post

Old 09-26-2017, 01:02 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
Actually this isn't exactly accurate: One could cite Hannah Arendt and "The Origins of Totalitarianism" as an exemplary text on the topic.
The political philosopher, Hannah Arendt (1906-1975), was born in Hanover, Germany, in 1906, the only child of secular Jews...
In the subsequent years, she continued her involvement in Jewish and Zionist politics, which began from 1926 onwards.

Arendt, Hannah | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy

see excerpts from the book

Tragedy and Hope
A History of the World in Our Time

by Carroll Quigley, 1966

excerpts from the book Tragedy and Hope A History of the World in Our Time by Carroll Quigley, 1966

History again teaches us this truth.

Meet the Man who Started WWII

Oy vey!

Al
I should have checked back more often.

Yes, I get where you're coming: I appreciate Zionists who write about their methodology.

The point I'm trying to make is that the greatest threat to your own life, the lives of your family, and to your own nation comes from laws. It comes from the ruling lordship of a bureaucratic state. Hence the corrupted body politic, the ownership and control over information, and the mind programming of supposed education. The whole thing is entirely criminal and completely out of control in my opinion. The way of the gun is the only true justice left in my opinion. They have destroyed everything. All that's left is to completely abandon them and their corrupt world.

Seriously the finest text you could read on this is a little book called "The Cunning of History," by Richard L. Rubenstein. Yes, I know, another Jew writer, but concise and well written. Mastery over bureaucracy was the true triumph of Communism, Fascism, and now of supposed Capitalism: Every human resources department should have a picture of Himmler hanging over the doorway for this is the man that they truly follow and idolize whether they realize it or not.

PS: I visit here from time to time myself. Meet the Man who Started WWII
A little known link
http://www.exulanten.com/hell.html

Last edited by Gambeir; 09-26-2017 at 02:13 AM.