View Single Post

Old 06-11-2017, 09:01 PM
Silver Member

Readers will note that the Falaco Solitons have counter rotating vortex's and that I've used solitons as an illustration to represent a link to unknown energies; If my hypothesis is correct, that your mind is external to your body, then we still have no idea what these energies might be, but we can deduce that if there is a real connection between an external incorporeal mind and the physical body, than those energies must have some kind of transport carrier, and that carrier must be influenced by the charge field since a magnetic field can alter the consciousness of the mind. Since the magnetic field represents the charge field, then what is the carrier of the the charge field, and what does this then imply? According to Mile Mathis Charge Fields are created by photon's.

Miles Mathis writes in his paper on "The pressure Flow Hypothesis is False." Which is a paper ostensibly on electron orbital theory of molecular bonding as a fundamental theory of transport in plant physiology is false.

"A lot is known about electricity and almost nothing is known about charge. Whenever we have E/M effects, the electricity, magnetism, and ions get a lot of attention, but no one knows that charge underlies and causes them all. In other words, it is photons that do everything, and the ions just respond to the photons."

"The charge field is already known. In macro-physics, the charge field is known as the electromagnetic spectrum, and it includes photons of all known sizes, including visible light."

(*Speaking here about plant biology)

" Charge is that pump. It is said that electro-potential gradients cannot explain absorption of sugars, and will repel anions, but that is a misunderstanding of electro-potential gradients. The problem is the belief that the charge field is a dipole, when it isn't. Yes, ions tend to be either
positive or negative, which looks like a dipole, but this dipole doesn't imply opposite motions in all circumstances. Again, I point you to the charge field of the Earth, which is moving up. Charge is not a dipole there. The photons will drive all ions up, positive and negative. Ions move in opposite ways when they are in a magnetic field, but in the same direction when they are in a charge field*. I am explaining motion in plants with charge, not with electricity. Charge is photons, electricity is ions. Ions are dipole, photons are not*. Charge will cause electricity, but the two are not equivalent. It is charge that is causing the main motion, not electricity. A flow of ions will create an electric current, but it is the charge that is causing the main motion, not electricity."

http://milesmathis.com/xylem.pdf