Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
Take a look at this patent. Vortexing magnetic field on the horizontal plane:

Link to "Rotating Electrostatic Propulsion System":

https://www.google.com/patents/US200...wcAKQQ6AEIWDAH

BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION

[0001]

The invention, which is the object of my present application, is a spacecraft propulsion system which develops a spacetime curvature tension utilizing a combination of a rotating radial electrostatic field and a fixed vertical electrostatic field. The two fields create a stress-energy Tzr gradient in the radially direction which is equal to force. The radial field is created on the side of a charged rotating cylinder on the underside of the hull. The vertical field is created by an annular charged ring concentric with the cylinder. Three rotating cylinders are located in a triangle on the bottom of the hull in order to produce a force in any direction in the horizontal plane.

I have to say this is kind of shocking...actually...
I say this because it occurred to me that what I've posted could be mistaken for plagiarism, low level plagiarism, but plagiarism nevertheless.
Well I had no knowledge of this patent, and I doubt that I would have understood it had I not done the work that I have in trying to make sense
of the ARV.

This is interesting; the patent says -"7. Electric polarity switching of the fields in order to reverse the spacetime curvature and therefore change the direction of thrust."This ties in with the ferroeletics and crystals; which is making more sense now because of the amount of money being put in to R&D in those fields

"8. The use of a magnetic vortex generator located above each thruster in order to permeate the cylinders and rings with low density hyperspace energy which would substitute for the embedded magnets in each cylinder."

https://www.google.com/patents/US200...wcAKQQ6AEIWDAH

Last edited by Gambeir; 05-18-2017 at 10:38 PM.