Old 05-18-2017, 10:07 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
@Gambeir,

Here it is, your tornado theory at work:

BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

[0002]

The idea for this coil configuration comes from the observation of powerful thunderstorms, as described by physicist Dr. Richard Feynman in his Lectures on Physics, a copy of which is enclosed as a reference. Upon reading his explanation, I realized that the thunderstorm is actually a hyperspace physics phenomenon.

[0003]

After the passage of a large lightning storm, people have observed that a car tire rim has merged with the trunk of a tree growing in the ground. Due to the large branches of the tree, there is no possible way that it could slide down the branches and around the trunk. It was observed also that a straw of wheat became embedded in the hard wood of a telephone pole. It turns out that the thunderstorm offers an explanation as to how this can occur.

[0004]

After reading Feynman's explanation, it can be seen that the key to this phenomenon is that there is a downward and an upward lightning bolt, sometimes occurring together if the leader branches into two paths. Bolts of lightning also like to strike tall objects such as telephone poles or trees. Now an electrical current moving downward produces a clockwise magnetic B field, as seen from above. On the return stroke, the current is moving upward which produces a counterclockwise magnetic B field. Thus the thunderstorm produces two huge bucking magnetic B fields which is the magnetic geometry of this magnetic vortex generator. Using my tetrahedron diagram, I will then show that the low density hyperspace energy with its low speed of light is able to pull the rim out of dimension so that it can merge with the tree at the moment the lightning strikes.
Excellet work there Allen. Kind of throws me for a tizzy right now: Maybe will make more sense once I digest it more. Right off the top of my head the explanation given makes sense out of the Hutchinson Effect; seems like the Philadelphia experiment, Montauk, and others might not be that far fetched after all huh? Maybe that PDF link I sent you wasn't so wacked out after all?

Hmm....danged interesting....

Now I have been working to piece together a more complete understanding of nuclear spin states and their relationship to crystals and ferromagnetic metals. Specifically beginning with the Wallace inventions. See this link on the topic. Excellent information on the Wallace inventions.

The Wallace Inventions, Spin Aligned Nuclei, The Gravitomagnetic Field, and The Tampere Experiment: Is there a connection?
By: Robert Stirniman, May 1998
The Wallace Inventions, Spin Aligned Nuclei, The Gravitomagnetic Field, And The Tampere Experiment: Is There A Connection?

"Wallace's experiments were based on aligning the nuclear spin of elements and isotopes which have an odd number of nucleons. These materials are characterized by a total nuclear spin which is an odd integral multiple of one-half, resulting in one nucleon with un-paired spin. Wallace drew an analogy between the un-paired angular momentum in these materials, and the un-paired magnetic moments of electrons in ferromagnetic materials."

"Ferroelectricity, property of certain nonconducting crystals, or dielectrics, that exhibit spontaneous electric polarization (separation of the centre of positive and negative electric charge, making one side of the crystal positive and the opposite side negative) that can be reversed in direction by the application of an appropriate electric field."
https://www.britannica.com/science/ferroelectricity

You guys may want to examine this white paper on Crystals.
Crystals | Free Full-Text | Ultrafast Electron and Molecular Dynamics in Photoinduced and Electric-Field-Induced Neutral‚€“Ionic Transitions | HTML

Last edited by Gambeir; 05-18-2017 at 10:20 PM.