View Single Post
 
Old 05-05-2017, 08:44 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan View Post
Focusing on changing or affecting the gravity field itself would be pointless. The change must come internally in the machine with an altered field interaction being a side effect. Something like the hutchinson effect. Increase the interal frequency of the atoms causing gravity to have less of a grip on them aka reduce mass density.
Thanks Ethan, I realize some people might not get where you're coming from on this, but I think I do. Almost all of which you've put forth is related in one way or another. Now in the above, the change you're referring to actually is part of the machine, it's just not recognized even though I've hinted at the basic concepts you're alluding to. You probably just didn't notice that either, but there is the alternative point of view that what is taking place has nothing actually to do with gravity per-say, rather it has to do with distorting the fabric of reality.

Put another way, it is simply that when a physical object in our dimension is time displaced, or dimensional displacement, which is what time really is, then there is no correlation to our space/dimension and the vehicle begins to appear weightless, among many other strange effects.

So you see, this idea of polarization of the vacuum is about the distortion of the fabric of our dimension, and this is functioning in the hutchinson effect. Notice that the crew compartment is a sphere, and this sphere has to do with torsions of warped dimensions which would otherwise tear the crew apart without this protection. A sphere being the strongest form against pressure, and this vehicle moves through dimensions. It is superluminal, but it's superluminal because it's jumping across time, not passing through it, so objects are no problem. They don't exist in the state of fluxing time that surrounds the ship.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan View Post
Theroetically, You cant leave this solar system in this dimension. Travel at the speed of light and time stops for you but no one else. Travel 100 light years and your family on earth is gone. The answer would be interdimensional non-linear travel. Travel to an inner dimension in which time passes faster and everyone here pauses. Its like a gear wheel. The smaller ones spin faster, larger goes slower. Travel at the speed of light in an inner dimension then return to this dimension. Achieve the distance, not age a day and return to your family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan View Post
Not only that, you cannot avoid space debris. Therefore it must travel through you. No one generate or harness enough energy to warp space around an object as large as a space craft. The solution is not external its internal.
Umm...yes and no; you're contradicting your own beliefs with part of that statement. Yes, it travels through matter. The bottom line is you don't understand what makes up our reality and therefore you think that it's about energy. Yes the machine makes a lot of energy. It's 1940's technologically, you can't expect it to be that advanced. The fact that it works, and works well enough to work is amazing, and what you need to do is to research the crystalline fabric of space so that you can grasp what the machine is actually doing, and which is pretty much all the things you say that we need to be trying to understand.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan View Post
Theroetically this is a holographic universe. Nothing is actually solid. Particals are waves, waves are vibrations. Change the internal subatomic vibrations and change the partical. Change the dimension like changing the station on a radio. A vibration is a crest and a trough. A 1 and a 0. A binary code. No different than a computer simulation.
Uh, no this is not a hologram deck on Star Trek next generation. The idea that this is a hologram is a complete misunderstanding of the nature of reality, and it's stated incorrectly for a specific purpose as part of an over-all long term agenda by the powers that be. I can assure you there is an agenda behind that idea and it's not a nice one either.

In fact it's a perversion of the understanding which is demonstrated by the premise behind the machine, and which is that the vibrations induced by the fluxing state of crystals can/do effect the surrounding space, and which then displaces the machine from the same time we are in, and when that takes place the machine becomes weightless, and when it becomes excited enough it's placement in our time becomes irrelevant to the matter which exists in the present. Thus it passes through the matter which is, nevertheless, still as real and solid as the front door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan View Post
Ive trained myself to wake up inside my dreams. I can fly in my dreams. I have felt zero gravity countless times. Its like inception. Inside my dreams I have the power of god. It is pure creation. When I wake up directly from a dream I see grid lines on my bedroom walls, clear as day. Much like orthogonal grid lines you would use to create an artifical simulation. Im also telekinetic. I can interally affect particles with my mind. Its a subatomic internal interaction because space and barriers make no difference. Which means it is not an external force therefore it is some kind of einsteins internal spooky action at a distance, quantum entanglement.
Now you're off talking about astral travel and of course you're flying, what you would walk? Your other thoughts are self projections, they are not images shared by others who do the same.

Spooky action at a distance is spook speak. Now if you really know anything then you know what that means, but those are the words of mumbo jumbo witch doctor scientists employed by the Tailsman for the PTB; probably from the Travistock Institute or failing that, then the Brookings Institute; aka, mind control central.

Quantum is a word which is another suspect to be researched: Reductionist thinking is what you've been indoctrinated to believe in, and that's where quantum comes from: Reductionist thought has to be that way because that's what the system programmed you to believe in. You're hard wired to believe what they sell you. It's like you're a junkie but don't yet know it.

For you this all makes complete sense, just like slamming another needle in your arm makes sense to a dope addict. How to reason what is logical has to be by the same pathway that you've been programmed to follow, just like pavlov's dog. So you're following the story they are selling and not thinking that this story might just be a criminally designed construct, but it is.

The only reason you've heard of quantum or spooky action at a distance is because they want you to hear of them. It isn't by chance that nonsense marketed as brillance falls upon our ears.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan View Post
Fusion reactors are a mechanism to change to internal subatomic nature of the particals. Its just a method of adding and or subtracting one group of subatomic vibrational frequencies with another. Transmuting one particle wave into another.
Yea, I think my posts make it clear that I know better than most what fusion is and what it does.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan View Post
The interactions we should be looking for are not ones which change our surroundings but ones which change ourselves.
No there's nothing wrong with humans. You have a distorted understanding if you believe that what's wrong in the world is the result of humanity instead of the result of perverted mental defectives, 99% of whom now account for nearly half the global wealth but whom number no more than a few hundred people. Like ya know, Gates says he's trying to give his fortune away. Really, well let me help because I'm pretty sure that I can solve that problem and the world will be a hell of a lot better off without him and his friends hording half the monetary wealth while trying to accumulate more.

You want to help solve humanities problems, then feel free to deliver a thermonuclear device to the next bilderberg meeting or the Davo's Bankster Ball in Switzerland next time; that ought to solve about 90% of the global problems in one feel swoop. Right now I'm busy trying to help people look at a 70 year old flying machine with more open eyes so that they realize just how badly those other people are screwing all the rest of us while parading around like they were some kind of kings instead of the criminals that we should see them as.
__________________
 

Last edited by Gambeir; 05-05-2017 at 08:58 AM.
Reply With Quote