View Single Post

Old 04-21-2017, 06:06 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET-Power View Post
Thank you sincerely for the detailed information provided!

EM Crafts is my true passion, one day I will successfully build one. For now I am focused on power generation as it's more practical with what I have available to me.

Thank you so very much for this thread!
Again thank you. I wasn't sure anyone gave a damn or not so it's nice to see that there are some.

I'm really not capable of taking this much further without help. I am confident that the primary systems have been identified, their principles of operation have been deduced and clarified, and now it remains to take each part and to create some small working models.

It's clear that the Biefield Brown Capacitive Discharge is one part of this machine, that there is a vortex EHD tube creating a kind of synthetic tornado inside, and which is liberating energies to feed the system, and then there is a system which gathers ions from the surrounding atmosphere, just as a real tornado would, and in that system it feeds these energies in to the central column.

After those systems it gets sketchy for me because I lack enough knowledge to really make accurate deductions. There appears to be another part to the system. These machines appear to also cycle a ion field around the shells/hulls, which produces a coanda effect, and then there may be more still where a plasma may be generated which engulfs the machine. So extra things to think about and talk about. It's unclear right now precisely how much of these other features are involved in creating lifting/controlling forces, or whether they exist for the benefit of defeating radar and or weapons, and to also obscure the actual vehicle from photographic and visual view.

Last edited by Gambeir; 04-21-2017 at 06:13 PM.