View Single Post

Old 04-16-2017, 08:44 PM
Silver Member

Capacitor Construction: The so-labled capacitors are said to have Herkimer Diamond Core. Herkimer Diamond isn't a diamond, it's a quartz, a specific kind of quartz used to create fake diamonds.

Those who know more than I do will also know that quartz crystals are cut to specified designs in order to function in capacitors. At least this is what I understand so far.

These quartz capacitors are pies, some 48 of them I believe, and there's a reason for that. Not all of which I completely understand presently. Some speculation about the pie shape which is woo woo related (woo woo =unconventional/not officially approved/officially denied), but other parts which some seem straight forward are evident, and that would have to do with control and directional inputs. The quartz has a conductive coating of bismuth, another significant mineral beyond the straight forward use as a bonding metal to form a conductor, again this is woo woo related evidently.

Supposedly these capacitor are of a complex but not untypical construction and are, evidently, very much a normal crystal capacitor. As I understand it right now, and this may not be completely accurate in how they go together, but the compounds are, and it's that the quartz is cast/sealed between magnesium zinc alloy foil, evidently in laminates or layers, to some unknown level. The specific alloy is Dow Chemical, CA. CO. "AZ31-X" Yea it's real. You can find it, it's out there.

*Revised this paragraph with additional information

These quartz layers are then bonded with a bismuth on each side, and which is a typical agent for establishing a first layer in creating a conductive path in a capacitor, but bismuth is also a material often associated with woo-woo effects and is supposedly an indentified AG (antigravity material). This having to do with alternative theory about the physics of a mass specific to the so-called AG (*anti-gravity) Metals, known to be copper, aluminum, and bismuth, and how these metals react to a moving magnetic field. One hypotheses being that there is a reactive result when those metals move through a magnetic field, or there is free flowing magnetic field passing over them, and the reaction is thought to be that the protons of the atoms in these metals form a collective response to a moving magnetic field. This response is to form what seems to be a replica shell of the proton around the material. The result is said to be a powerful repulsive force.

Some may find this site useful.
index
PCC

The Bismuth is then sheeted, probably electroplated, in a copper which establishes the polarity of each side of the capacitor. Positive and neg as it were. The general over all concept behind the capacitors are also entirely in line with experimental models and the available research relating to Biefield Brown Effect, also called Vacuum Polarization.

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-02-2017 at 05:45 PM.