View Single Post

Old 04-09-2017, 06:01 PM

Some small info not yet presented in this Thread...

Please let me preface this post as not trying to promote, nor discredit Islam or the previous posts from others on this thread...

1) Islam means Peace - There are extremists/radicals who commit horrific unimaginable actions in ALL RELIGIONS. (Look at what the white man has been doing since the time of the Vikings, to the dark ages, and into the 19/20th century and today). Religion is a great tool to motivate and manipulate people by the elite (regardless of religion)... for example the Shah of Iran was mentioned in a previous posting... Obviously the Shah is not enforcing true Islam as he would be promoting true peace and forgiveness with ALL regardless of religion.

2) The Tribes in Medina mentioned in a previous post were all polygamists/pagans who worshiped deities similar to what we know as Moloch and Baphomet. These tribes were the ruling elite and created a society of those who "have" and those who "have not." Prophet Muhammed's Uncle was apart of this Polygamist Clergy in Medina who worshiped many gods. After many years, most in the City of Medina saw it was better not to worship False Idols (same story in Egypt with Moses; all three monotheistic religions are based on teachings from the son's of Abraham).

3) THIS IS NOT A REFLECTION UPON THOSE OF THE JEWISH FAITH, IT IS JUST HISTORY FOR ONE GROUP AT THAT TIME... At the height of the tension and wars in Muhammed's Life there was a City/Fortress with people of the Jewish Faith. They offered Muhammed and his people a place to stay and recoup between and before a great battle was to take place in the region. In the middle of the night the warriors of this fortress attacked Muhammed and his troops from within. It was a ploy all along. At the end of this battle Muhammed was victorious and even after the insidious lies and treason, he allowed them all to live (leaders included) and did not kill any of them after the battle even though they falsely acted as allies. This was an exercise of strength many men do not have the capacity to exercise, I am unsure if I could have the same strength to not slaughter my enemy when he falsely acts as an ally to make me and my men vulnerable.

There are many other examples of Muhammed exercising extreme humility, compassion, and forgiveness towards his "enemies."

We are all one people, one species, and one planet.

WOULD I BE PRESUMING TOO MUCH THAT EVERYONE OR MOST ON THIS THREAD BELIEVE ISIS IS 100% WESTERN DRIVEN/FINANCED/TRAINED JUST AS AL-QAEDA WAS??!!?!?!

SINCERELY APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU AND YOUR INPUT AND HISTORIES SHARED, THANK YOU!