View Single Post

Old 03-30-2017, 03:11 AM

@machine
Quote:
What a ridiculous thing to say. I'd love to catch you taking a dump in my backyard, that I worked and paid for, I'd shoot you a new crap hole in your thick skull. At least beat you silly.
Your logic is flawed, you want to trespass on my property, vandalize it, and say your privacy is not invaded. Your invading my private property, and my privacy, by taking a dump on my private land, that I look after.
Your argument makes no sense. Remember when I told you conservatives value property rights. By doing what you said, you would not be respecting mine rights. Faulty logic, stupid. Liberal swine.
It was an analogy, for instance instead of taking a dump on my property my neighbor sprayed roundup on his field and it drifted onto my property and my whole house wreaked of herbicide. My other neighbors have cattle which **** in the creek which runs through my property near my well. It's all legal and they have the right to make a profit but fundamentally I am paying for their !@#$ing ignorance.

In the big picture this is what most corporations do and emissions causing acid raid do damage somewhere, polluting water ways does damage somewhere and air pollution does damage somewhere and someone else pays the price. The corporations don't pay and the little tax they pay does not even begin to cover the damage they do to the environment. We live in the environment so in effect this does damage to us. Pretty !@#$ing simple, cause and effect.

There is no free lunch and if you break it then you fix it.