View Single Post

Old 09-21-2008, 01:52 AM
Gold Member

Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Jeff,

Sorry i missed the part of your post last night, was up late, that's amazing you got it running like you did, that's as far as i ever heard any one getting that i trust . This starts to remind me of the Ntiro cell, and how sensitive it is due to certain factors of the engine bay etc. I know wayne personally, this is just some thing to keep in mind, he states for the D18 cell (was not in the original instructions)

Cell must be away from engine block as you don't want electromagnetic mutual inductance from the cell to the engine

outer side of inner tube surface area should equal surface area of inner side of outer tube electric fields must be the same

horizontal tube mount for highway driving
vertical mount for city driving
solid wire roughly 0.2mm one winding around cell

-end

Mate if you have residual voltage form the cell, then perhaps people need to do load tests with other things to see how YOUR particular cell reacts? Is that possible? Given there are so many variables we don't know about the energy, it seems to me that there could be things around your shop like microwaves on or off? or any thing like that?

I know that some machinery effects it (i am told) perhaps its the environment around you