View Single Post

Old 02-21-2017, 04:55 PM

Rick,
what a wall of text, mostly saying nothing.......

At the 2011 conference JB ask me point blank, if I was the one that posted the Sch on line, and I know that I did not post it, or show it to anyone else, so that leaves you and the other person. JB TOLD me in person last year, that because of where he found the SCH posted, he thought you showed it to some one, and they posted it.

I CALLED him after I talked to Stan on the phone, he did not know anything about Stan dissecting the Tube Oscillator and sharing with you, me and the other person online until then. He did not know about Stan showing it to one of his local buddy's, who then went to PL and tried to go behind JB's Back with it, and then you sent him the emails much later..... This other person Stan showed on line, tried to copy the Tube Osc, and sell it, and JB was very, very upset about that, but did not think he had posted the SCH, because it was not in any of his web pages where it was found........

I did not get as much face time with JB as some have, but YOU were the Topic of conversation quite a bit during the little time I did get to spend with JB......

Oh and BTW, he also told me last year that you ask him to throw me out of the 2011 conference when you saw me.......

You treated me like ****, and only ask me to be a Moderator to just use me to get info from JB, as JB was telling me how to build things on the phone, and I would have it going for 3 to 6 mo. and report back, before he allowed me to teach you, and the rest on the forums...

You have left Hundreds of pissed off ppl in your wake, they know the truth, and they will NOT Forget...... But you can continue to Believe in your own Lies....................

Last edited by rs__; 02-21-2017 at 05:11 PM.